• LOL@ Blabbermouth ..

From risky biz@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 3 10:15:29 2023
    Li4gbm90IGJlaW5nIGFibGUgLi4NCg0KLi4gdG8gZG8gaGlzIHBhdGVudGVkIHNoaXQtdGhlLWJl ZCBzcGFzdGljIGF0dGFjayBvdmVyIHRoZSBpbi1wb2xpY2UtY3VzdG9keSBkZWF0aCBvZiBhIGJs YWNrIG1hbiB3aGVuIHRoZSBsYXcgZW5mb3JjZW1lbnQgb2ZmaWNlcnMgYXJlIGFsbCBibGFjay4g Tm90aGluZyBidXQgc2lsZW5jZSBzaW5jZSB0aGUgZXZlbnQuDQrwn6Sj8J+ko/CfpKPwn6Sj8J+k o/CfpKPwn6Sj8J+ko/CfpKPwn6Sj8J+ko/CfpKPwn6Sj8J+ko/CfpKPwn6Sj8J+kow0KDQpXaGF0 IGEgaHlwb2NyaXRlLg0K

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Feb 3 11:49:31 2023
    On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 10:15:33 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:
    .. not being able ..

.. to do his patented shit-the-bed spastic attack over the in-police-custody death of a black man when the law enforcement officers are all black. Nothing but silence since the event.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.

I did comment briefly on the case, but what is there to say that I haven't said before? It's just another tick on the systemic racism body count. Even if I only commented on all the *highest-profile cases* I'd have to hire a staff to keep up. It appears
    this is the America you want. Nothing ever seems to change in the US. There will be another one (a high-profile police murder of an unarmed and/or low-risk black man) in a week or two. I'm not sure how the cops being black this time changes anything,
    other than it being a statistical anomaly. It's all occurring under the same umbrella of systemic racism.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BillB on Fri Feb 3 17:33:09 2023
    On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:49:36 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

.. not being able ..

.. to do his patented shit-the-bed spastic attack over the in-police-custody death of a black man when the law enforcement officers are all black. Nothing but silence since the event.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.

~ I did comment briefly on the case, but what is there to say that I haven't said before? It's just another tick on the systemic racism body count. Even if I only commented on all the *highest-profile cases* I'd have to hire a staff to keep up. It
    appears this is the America you want. Nothing ever seems to change in the US. There will be another one (a high-profile police murder of an unarmed and/or low-risk black man) in a week or two. I'm not sure how the cops being black this time changes
    anything, other than it being a statistical anomaly. It's all occurring under the same umbrella of systemic racism.

The difference, of course, is that you didn't emit a peep about what IS a high-profile case, which I already pointed out. The bibble-babble of your inane run-on blabber isn't covering that up adequately. Try your FTZWS move.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Feb 3 18:11:23 2023
    On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 5:33:13 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

.. not being able ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.
    ~ I did comment briefly on the case, but what is there to say that I haven't said before? It's just another tick on the systemic racism body count. Even if I only commented on all the *highest-profile cases* I'd have to hire a staff to keep up. It
    appears this is the America you want. Nothing ever seems to change in the US. There will be another one (a high-profile police murder of an unarmed and/or low-risk black man) in a week or two. I'm not sure how the cops being black this time changes
    anything, other than it being a statistical anomaly. It's all occurring under the same umbrella of systemic racism.

The difference, of course, is that you didn't emit a peep about what IS a high-profile case, which I already pointed out. The bibble-babble of your inane run-on blabber isn't covering that up adequately. Try your FTZWS move.

As usual. you exhibit the reading comprehension skills of a young child. First, as I said, I did already comment on it, and second, it doesn't make the slightest difference to me if the cops are white or black. It changes nothing. There is a reason it is
    called SYSTEMIC racism. It has metastasized throughout the entire system of "justice."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From poopiejay@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Feb 4 05:39:21 2023
    On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 9:11:26 PM UTC-5, BillB wrote:

.. not being able ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.

As usual. you exhibit the reading comprehension skills of a young child. First, as I said, I did already comment on it, and second, it doesn't make the slightest difference to me if the cops are white or black. It changes nothing. There is a reason it
    is called SYSTEMIC racism. It has metastasized throughout the entire system of "justice."

billb.....risky has a man love for you. every time you reply to him, he masterbates and dreams of the day you will join him in his love nest in north las vegas.

it looks like rgp is down to the final 4. paulp, billb, risky, and jerry. they make 95% of the posts and one of these guys will be the last rgper standing. i would like to see paulp take down the trophy but i suspect risky with his mountains of
    drivel will outlast everybody. he seems to have zero self awareness. jerry may still be around physically, punching away at his keyboard, but his brain will be dead.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to poopiejay on Sat Feb 4 07:51:39 2023
    On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:39:25 AM UTC-8, poopiejay wrote:

.. not being able ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.

As usual. you exhibit the reading comprehension skills of a young child. First, as I said, I did already comment on it, and second, it doesn't make the slightest difference to me if the cops are white or black. It changes nothing. There is a reason
    it is called SYSTEMIC racism. It has metastasized throughout the entire system of "justice."
    billb.....risky has a man love for you. every time you reply to him, he masterbates and dreams of the day you will join him in his love nest in north las vegas.

it looks like rgp is down to the final 4. paulp, billb, risky, and jerry. they make 95% of the posts and one of these guys will be the last rgper standing. i would like to see paulp take down the trophy but i suspect risky with his mountains of drivel
    will outlast everybody. he seems to have zero self awareness. jerry may still be around physically, punching away at his keyboard, but his brain will be dead.

I think it was 10 years ago when I predicted that in the end it will be just Jerry and me arguing about hockey.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Feb 4 10:20:29 2023
    On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 7:51:43 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

.. not being able ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.
    ~ I did comment briefly on the case, but what is there to say that I haven't said before? It's just another tick on the systemic racism body count. Even if I only commented on all the *highest-profile cases* I'd have to hire a staff to keep up.
    It appears this is the America you want. Nothing ever seems to change in the US. There will be another one (a high-profile police murder of an unarmed and/or low-risk black man) in a week or two. I'm not sure how the cops being black this time changes

As usual. you exhibit the reading comprehension skills of a young child. First, as I said, I did already comment on it, and second, it doesn't make the slightest difference to me if the cops are white or black. It changes nothing. There is a reason
    it is called SYSTEMIC racism. It has metastasized throughout the entire system of "justice."

it looks like rgp is down to the final 4. paulp, billb, risky, and jerry. they make 95% of the posts and one of these guys will be the last rgper standing. i would like to see paulp take down the trophy but i suspect risky with his mountains of
    drivel will outlast everybody. he seems to have zero self awareness. jerry may still be around physically, punching away at his keyboard, but his brain will be dead.
    I think it was 10 years ago when I predicted that in the end it will be just Jerry and me arguing about hockey.

Yea. And we don't actually argue that. And we can't get anybody else to actually reply or engage or converse.
    They only Cut & Paste what FOX feeds them..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BillB on Sat Feb 4 12:32:57 2023
    On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 6:11:26 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

.. not being able ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.

~ As usual. you exhibit the reading comprehension skills of a young child. First, as I said, I did already comment on it, and second,

~ it doesn't make the slightest difference to me if the cops are white or black.

LIAR.

It changes nothing. There is a reason it is called SYSTEMIC racism. It has metastasized throughout the entire system of "justice."

Oh, wait - there's some white meat, too. Go after it barracuda!

'White officer involved in Tyre Nichols arrest fired
    Preston Hemphill confronted Nichols before he was beaten by five other cops.' https://abcnews.go.com/US/white-officer-involved-tyre-nichols-arrest-fired-source/story?id=96887426

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to poopiejay on Sat Feb 4 12:30:04 2023

.. not being able ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.

~ billb.....risky has a man love for you. every time you reply to him, he masterbates and dreams of the day you will join him in his love nest in north las vegas.

That's hard-hitting criticism coming from someone who can't compose an English sentence or spell correctly. And, hey .. wake-up call- how does this not sound like you're the one brimming with man-love for Blabbermouth? He must be very proud of his sexual
    attractiveness to poor white products of the Mississippi education system.

it looks like rgp is down to the final 4. paulp, billb, risky, and jerry. they make 95% of the posts and one of these guys will be the last rgper standing. i would like to see paulp take down the trophy but i suspect risky with his mountains of drivel
    will outlast everybody. he seems to have zero self awareness. jerry may still be around physically, punching away at his keyboard, but his brain will be dead.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RichD@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 4 17:52:03 2023
    On February 4,
    Oh, wait - there's some white meat, too. Go after it barracuda!
    'White officer involved in Tyre Nichols arrest fired

DemocRats everywhere breathe a sigh of relief. Vindication!

Preston Hemphill confronted Nichols before he was beaten by five other cops.' https://abcnews.go.com/US/white-officer-involved-tyre-nichols-arrest-fired-source/story?id=96887426

Look at Mr. Hemphill. Doesn't he look fairy? Can't you picture him naked,
    in a gay sauna?

--
    Rich

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mossingen@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 6 01:05:58 2023
    "poopiejay" wrote in message news:6d16fa89-b06f-42a0-ab36-6dc825857253n@googlegroups.com...

it looks like rgp is down to the final 4. paulp, billb, risky, and jerry. they make 95% of the posts and one of these guys will be the last rgper standing. i would like to see paulp take down the trophy but i suspect risky with his mountains of drivel will outlast everybody. he seems to have zero self awareness. jerry may still be around physically, punching away at
    his keyboard, but his brain will be dead.

Not so fast. I'm younger than all of you, by a lot. I'll be the last one
    here sweeping the floor and turning off the lots.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mossingen@21:1/5 to risky biz on Mon Feb 6 01:03:14 2023
    "BillB" wrote in message news:81dacc9e-48cc-4a22-828b-01ba13bee706n@googlegroups.com...

.. not being able ..

.. to do his patented shit-the-bed spastic attack over the
    in-police-custody death of a black man when the law enforcement officers
    are all black. Nothing but silence since the event. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.

I did comment briefly on the case, but what is there to say that I haven't
    said before? It's just another tick on the systemic racism body count. Even
    if I only commented on all the *highest-profile cases* I'd have to hire a
    staff to keep up. It appears this is the America you want. Nothing ever
    seems to change in the US. There will be another one (a high-profile police murder of an unarmed and/or low-risk black man) in a week or two. I'm not
    sure how the cops being black this time changes anything, other than it
    being a statistical anomaly. It's all occurring under the same umbrella of systemic racism.

But in order to make that case, you have to show systemic targeting and
    killing of black suspects by police as compared to the population at large
    and to the proportion that they commit violent crimes.

No one on the Left does this, of course, they just, like you, see a black
    man killed by police and cry racism. When you do this when every police officer involved is black, it shows you're not to be taken seriously on this topic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mossingen@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 6 01:04:39 2023
    "BillB" wrote in message news:b70baf15-79a5-4dfc-a0d7-703b35a6b190n@googlegroups.com...

As usual. you exhibit the reading comprehension skills of a young child.
    First, as I said, I did already comment on it, and second, it doesn't make
    the slightest difference to me if the cops are white or black. It changes nothing. There is a reason it is called SYSTEMIC racism. It has metastasized throughout the entire system of "justice."

I believe that risky has assigned a new term for this sort of pithel,
    calling it BillB bibble-babble.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to Mossingen on Sun Feb 5 23:49:41 2023
    On Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 11:03:24 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
    "BillB" wrote in message
    news:81dacc9e-48cc-4a22...@googlegroups.com...
    .. not being able ..

.. to do his patented shit-the-bed spastic attack over the in-police-custody death of a black man when the law enforcement officers are all black. Nothing but silence since the event. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hypocrite.

I did comment briefly on the case, but what is there to say that I haven't said before? It's just another tick on the systemic racism body count. Even if I only commented on all the *highest-profile cases* I'd have to hire a staff to keep up. It appears this is the America you want. Nothing ever seems to change in the US. There will be another one (a high-profile police murder of an unarmed and/or low-risk black man) in a week or two. I'm not sure how the cops being black this time changes anything, other than it being a statistical anomaly. It's all occurring under the same umbrella of systemic racism.

But in order to make that case, you have to show systemic targeting and killing of black suspects by police as compared to the population at large and to the proportion that they commit violent crimes.

No one on the Left does this, of course, they just, like you, see a black man killed by police and cry racism. When you do this when every police officer involved is black, it shows you're not to be taken seriously on this topic.

Sorry, but black people aren't immune from systemic racism just because the person acting on behalf of the system happens to be black. That has NEVER been the case, going all the way back to slavery times. Perhaps you are the one who ought not be taken
    seriously. You seem to know nothing about the topic.

And yes, there has been plenty of research demonstrating systemic racism against black people by the justice system (which includes a fraction of black police, lawyers, judges, prison staff, etc.). It may make it less likely in some cases, but that's
    about it. It is called systemic for a reason.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to Mossingen on Sun Feb 5 23:33:43 2023
    On Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 11:04:47 PM UTC-8, Mossingen wrote:
    "BillB" wrote in message
    news:b70baf15-79a5-4dfc...@googlegroups.com...
    As usual. you exhibit the reading comprehension skills of a young child. First, as I said, I did already comment on it, and second, it doesn't make the slightest difference to me if the cops are white or black. It changes nothing. There is a reason it is called SYSTEMIC racism. It has metastasized throughout the entire system of "justice."

~ I believe that risky has assigned a new term for this sort of pithel,
    calling it BillB bibble-babble.

'Malvolio, Malvolio, thy
    wits the heavens restore!
    Endeavour thyself to
    sleep, and leave thy vain
    Bibble babble.'
    -Twelfth Night, Act 4, Scene 2

A+ for 'pithel'.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05