• 2022 and less than two hours to go

From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 31 23:30:09 2022
    I played A LOT of video poker this year, just like every year. 99% of my game is for dollars. So it wasn't exactly what I'd call a good year. Just the opposite. Not ONE royal flush, the whole year. Not one. I played a lot of hands. So anyway, I'm
    playing at the bar, about 2 hours before the year is over. At 9:34 p.m., I'm dealt a pat flush with the 9 of hearts. I chuck the 9, and stick the King of Hearts right in the gut. First royal of 2022, less than three hours to go.

There is never a bad time to hit a royal.

So I'm tired, I collect my money, tip the tech, and tip the bartender also. When you're playing at a bar, that's an extra cost of doing business, you need to take care of the bartender, not just the tech.

Anyway, I'm home now. It's 11:25 p.m. And mutherfuckers are shootin up fully automatic weapons very close to my house. Fucking maniacs. Fresno is crazy. In another half hour, this place is going to go crazy. And stupid fucks, they shoot up in the
    air. Never heard of gravity. Happens every year.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to paulpo...@sbcglobal.net on Sun Jan 1 10:19:05 2023
    On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 11:30:13 PM UTC-8, paulpo...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
    I played A LOT of video poker this year, just like every year. 99% of my game is for dollars. So it wasn't exactly what I'd call a good year. Just the opposite. Not ONE royal flush, the whole year. Not one. I played a lot of hands. So anyway, I'm
    playing at the bar, about 2 hours before the year is over. At 9:34 p.m., I'm dealt a pat flush with the 9 of hearts. I chuck the 9, and stick the King of Hearts right in the gut. First royal of 2022, less than three hours to go.

There is never a bad time to hit a royal.

So I'm tired, I collect my money, tip the tech, and tip the bartender also. When you're playing at a bar, that's an extra cost of doing business, you need to take care of the bartender, not just the tech.

Anyway, I'm home now. It's 11:25 p.m. And mutherfuckers are shootin up fully automatic weapons very close to my house. Fucking maniacs. Fresno is crazy. In another half hour, this place is going to go crazy. And stupid fucks, they shoot up in the air.
    Never heard of gravity. Happens every year.

Duck and cover..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)