• The struggle is real

From BillB@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 28 21:41:57 2022
    Below is a link to a candid interview with an African-American man clawing to survive what riskytard has, I now must be man enough to admit, aptly coined "Canadian Apartheid."

The interview paints a tragic picture of one black man's decades-long struggle to find companionship, love and respect in Canada's most racist city, Vancouver, where he is a self-described "rarity." I don't know what to say except to confess that my
    impenetrable bubble of white privilege left me blind to the reality that Vancouver, under a thin veneer of near perfection, is nothing more than a deep, dark snake pit of racism and white supremacy.

Be forewarned, this is a very frank and upsetting interview. Viewer discretion is advised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l97hzVI3WOg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Dec 29 06:36:37 2022
    On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 9:42:01 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    Below is a link to a candid interview with an African-American man clawing to survive what riskytard has, I now must be man enough to admit, aptly coined "Canadian Apartheid."

The interview paints a tragic picture of one black man's decades-long struggle to find companionship, love and respect in Canada's most racist city, Vancouver, where he is a self-described "rarity." I don't know what to say except to confess that my
    impenetrable bubble of white privilege left me blind to the reality that Vancouver, under a thin veneer of near perfection, is nothing more than a deep, dark snake pit of racism and white supremacy.

Be forewarned, this is a very frank and upsetting interview. Viewer discretion is advised.

Apartheid Canada let ONE in? Impressive. LOL.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to risky biz on Thu Dec 29 07:22:17 2022
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 6:36:41 AM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

Is that what you heard? Him describing "Apartheid?"

Like I said, it's as if you are *trying* to make a fool of yourself. For some perverse reason you enjoy it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to risky biz on Thu Dec 29 09:41:28 2022
    On 12/29/2022 8:36 AM, risky biz wrote:

I thought it was going to be an interview with Obama.

[Down here even people of color use the word ni**er.]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Dec 29 08:18:29 2022

By the way, his tips for meeting women in Vancouver were *on point*. I was impressed. The guy clearly knows what he is talking about. That's exactly how I snagged my 10 here. He was also being real about how many women in Vancouver are "8s, 9s and dimes,"
    don't even know it, and are able to party with the best of them. It's always been like that here. I met my wife in a local blues bar on Granville St. and she was with about a dozen female friends who were all there to party their faces off. It was like
    fishing in a stocked pond. She slept at my place in Kits that fateful night and we've been together ever since. And he didn't even mention Whistler, which is next level even compared to Vancouver. It's good to know some things never change.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Thu Dec 29 08:20:34 2022
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 7:41:34 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
    On 12/29/2022 8:36 AM, risky biz wrote:

I thought it was going to be an interview with Obama.

[Down here even people of color use the word ni**er.]

Anybody know what the fuck he talking about *this* time? If so, please translate for me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From da pickle@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Dec 29 10:45:10 2022
    On 12/29/2022 10:18 AM, BillB wrote:

By the way, his tips for meeting women in Vancouver were *on point*. I was impressed. The guy clearly knows what he is talking about. That's exactly how I snagged my 10 here. He was also being real about how many women in Vancouver are "8s, 9s and
    dimes," don't even know it, and are able to party with the best of them. It's always been like that here. I met my wife in a local blues bar on Granville St. and she was with about a dozen female friends who were all there to party their faces off. It
    was like fishing in a stocked pond. She slept at my place in Kits that fateful night and we've been together ever since. And he didn't even mention Whistler, which is next level even compared to Vancouver. It's good to know some things never change.

Well ... you have blown it all away now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to da pickle on Thu Dec 29 10:02:23 2022
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 8:45:19 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:

Well ... you have blown it all away now.

^^ more geriatric gibberish

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to paulpo...@sbcglobal.net on Thu Dec 29 10:56:20 2022
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 10:49:46 AM UTC-8, paulpo...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 10:02:27 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

^^more nastiness

Sure, I'm the nasty one, not the right-wing asshole who has been following me around and insulting me for 20 years. Remember, I am the one who is respectful to everyone who is reasonably respectful to me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Popinjay@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Dec 29 10:49:43 2022
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 10:02:27 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

^^more nastiness

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Dec 29 13:53:24 2022
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 8:18:33 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:

By the way, his tips for meeting women in Vancouver were *on point*. I was impressed. The guy clearly knows what he is talking about. That's exactly how I snagged my 10 here. He was also being real about how many women in Vancouver are "8s, 9s and
    dimes," don't even know it, and are able to party with the best of them. It's always been like that here. I met my wife in a local blues bar on Granville St. and she was with about a dozen female friends who were all there to party their faces off. .
    It was like fishing in a stocked pond.

Is this from her perspective or yours?

She slept at my place in Kits that fateful night and we've been together ever since. And he didn't even mention Whistler, which is next level even compared to Vancouver. It's good to know some things never change.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to BillB on Thu Dec 29 18:31:32 2022

~ By the way, his tips for meeting women in Vancouver were *on point*. I was impressed. The guy clearly knows what he is talking about. That's exactly how I snagged my 10 here. He was also being real about how many women in Vancouver are "8s, 9s and
    dimes," don't even know it, and are able to party with the best of them. It's always been like that here. I met my wife in a local blues bar on Granville St. and she was with about a dozen female friends who were all there to party their faces off. It
    was like fishing in a stocked pond. She slept at my place in Kits that fateful night and we've been together ever since. And he didn't even mention Whistler, which is next level even compared to Vancouver. It's good to know some things never change.

Jesus. Stop ejaculating on the poor black guy.

All your dumb video does is confirm everything I have said about Vamcouver and Canada. You're too dense to get it. You're an 'own goal' champ.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From BillB@21:1/5 to risky biz on Thu Dec 29 23:24:47 2022
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 6:31:35 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

The interview paints a tragic picture of one black man's decades-long struggle to find companionship, love and respect in Canada's most racist city, Vancouver, where he is a self-described "rarity." I don't know what to say except to confess that
    my impenetrable bubble of white privilege left me blind to the reality that Vancouver, under a thin veneer of near perfection, is nothing more than a deep, dark snake pit of racism and white supremacy.

~ By the way, his tips for meeting women in Vancouver were *on point*. I was impressed. The guy clearly knows what he is talking about. That's exactly how I snagged my 10 here. He was also being real about how many women in Vancouver are "8s, 9s and

Saying he had good tips on meeting women in Vancouver is ejaculating on him? What a strange comment. How much soy have you eaten this week?

All your dumb video does is confirm everything I have said about Vamcouver and Canada. You're too dense to get it. You're an 'own goal' champ.

How does it confirm everything (or anything) you have said? He contradicted everything you have said and confirmed everything I have always said. Saying that black people in Vancouver are valued higher than the price of gold hardly sounds like "Canadian
    Apartheid" to me. I don't think any black South Africans felt that way during Apartheid. It took him about a millisecond to respond that he will never return to the US because, for one thing, in Vancouver he doesn't have to deal with the omnipresent
    racism and systemic oppression that he does in the US. He said his quality of life here is top notch and agreed with the consensus that Vancouver was one of the best cities in the world in which to live. He said Vancouver is full of beautiful women of
    every ethnic background who are friendly toward him and generally receptive to his approaches. He said there is every culture here from all over the world living in harmony and mutual respect. He strongly encouraged all his US brothers to get a passport
    and come here. He made it clear that he thought it was easy to get permanent residence here (just throw a law firm "four or five racks").

You think all that confirms everything you have said about Vancouver and Canada? Do you live in some kind of bizarre alternate reality?

By the way, that "own goal" line long ago became yet another one of your hugely transparent tells that you realize you have just been bitchslapped silly. Why do you keep coming back for more? Take pickle's lead. He finally had the common sense to tap out.
    There is no shame in getting beaten by a master debater.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BillB on Fri Dec 30 11:00:55 2022
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 11:24:50 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 6:31:35 PM UTC-8, risky biz wrote:

The interview paints a tragic picture of one black man's decades-long struggle to find companionship, love and respect in Canada's most racist city, Vancouver, where he is a self-described "rarity." I don't know what to say except to confess that
    my impenetrable bubble of white privilege left me blind to the reality that Vancouver, under a thin veneer of near perfection, is nothing more than a deep, dark snake pit of racism and white supremacy.

Saying he had good tips on meeting women in Vancouver is ejaculating on him? What a strange comment. How much soy have you eaten this week?
    How does it confirm everything (or anything) you have said? He contradicted everything you have said and confirmed everything I have always said. Saying that black people in Vancouver are valued higher than the price of gold hardly sounds like "
    Canadian Apartheid" to me. I don't think any black South Africans felt that way during Apartheid. It took him about a millisecond to respond that he will never return to the US because, for one thing, in Vancouver he doesn't have to deal with the
    omnipresent racism and systemic oppression that he does in the US. He said his quality of life here is top notch and agreed with the consensus that Vancouver was one of the best cities in the world in which to live.

Not just Vancouver, or Canada, but just about all British Crown Colonies.

He said Vancouver is full of beautiful women of every ethnic background who are friendly toward him and generally receptive to his approaches. He said there is every culture here from all over the world living in harmony and mutual respect. He strongly
    encouraged all his US brothers to get a passport and come here. He made it clear that he thought it was easy to get permanent residence here (just throw a law firm "four or five racks").

You think all that confirms everything you have said about Vancouver and Canada? Do you live in some kind of bizarre alternate reality?

By the way, that "own goal" line long ago became yet another one of your hugely transparent tells that you realize you have just been bitchslapped silly. Why do you keep coming back for more? Take pickle's lead. He finally had the common sense to tap
    out. There is no shame in getting beaten by a master debater.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05