• Re: Did I say not to count on a "Red Wave" or what?

From John_Brian_K@21:1/5 to risky biz on Fri Mar 24 12:15:31 2023
    On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 11:02:10 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
    On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 11:14:49 AM UTC-8, John_Brian_K wrote:
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:01:24 PM UTC-5, paulpo...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 4:50:24 PM UTC-8, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

|
    | Dow Jones Soars 1,200 Points On Inflation Report: Why The
    | Market Rally Has Room To Run
    | ... <https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/dow-jones-soars-1200-points-on-inflation-report-why-market-rally-may-have-room-to-run/>

|
    | Dow Futures Rise as Cooling Inflation Drives Rally
    | ... <https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/dow-futures-rise-as-cooling-inflation-drives-rally-2940812>

--bks
    I beg of you, Bobby, now's the time, invest your retirement in the stock market. In fact, buy a second house while you're at it. Do so while the Biden Economy is roaring. And get a booster. Faggot.
    LOL

~ You know what PeePee, I would honestly love to get a beer with you before I die...just one beer then I would get the fuck out and go play some poker.

Newcastle Brown Ale? Yeck.

Newcastle? Who the fuck said anything about Newcastle? I am assuming I went through a Newcastle phase like 15 years ago and apparently that is all I drink... Have no had one in a LOONG time, but honestly thanks for the reminder maybe I will grab one
    or 2 when I get back in the saddle.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From risky biz@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 26 12:23:13 2023
    On Friday, March 24, 2023 at 12:15:35 PM UTC-7, John_Brian_K wrote:
    On Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 11:02:10 AM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
    On Friday, November 11, 2022 at 11:14:49 AM UTC-8, John_Brian_K wrote:
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:01:24 PM UTC-5, paulpo...@sbcglobal.net wrote:
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 4:50:24 PM UTC-8, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

|
    | Dow Jones Soars 1,200 Points On Inflation Report: Why The
    | Market Rally Has Room To Run
    | ... <https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/dow-jones-soars-1200-points-on-inflation-report-why-market-rally-may-have-room-to-run/>

|
    | Dow Futures Rise as Cooling Inflation Drives Rally
    | ... <https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/dow-futures-rise-as-cooling-inflation-drives-rally-2940812>

--bks
    I beg of you, Bobby, now's the time, invest your retirement in the stock market. In fact, buy a second house while you're at it. Do so while the Biden Economy is roaring. And get a booster. Faggot.
    LOL

~ You know what PeePee, I would honestly love to get a beer with you before I die...just one beer then I would get the fuck out and go play some poker.

Newcastle Brown Ale? Yeck.

~ Newcastle? Who the fuck said anything about Newcastle? I am assuming I went through a Newcastle phase like 15 years ago and apparently that is all I drink... Have no had one in a LOONG time, but honestly thanks for the reminder maybe I will grab one or
    2 when I get back in the saddle.

Assuming? You can't remember extolling Newcastle Brown Ale at RGP? Memory cells already burnt out at your age? And I posted this in November last year. This is like sneaking into a cemetery and digging up graves.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jack roth@21:1/5 to BillB on Mon Mar 27 04:01:50 2023
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:43:04 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 6:18:58 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
    On 11/10/2022 2:12 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    Probably no one will admit it and I am not going to go look for my posts. Here's another thing I have said that no one will remember. THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT. We are too far gone. The Great ReSet, the New World Order, whatever the fuck
    you want to call it, is here. It will be here. No Red Wave is going to save us. No one, is going to save us. All you stupid mutherfuckers who think the democrats are so great, you're going to find out how great they are. This is a stupid newsgroup. The
    great majority of RGPers are stupid. You're going to find out. You won't have to wait very long.
    I have agreed with you for a long time.

BillB will think you are incorrect in your reasoning, but he is a fake
    and only seeks to throw trash along the highway of life.

This newsgroup has been dead/stupid for a long time ... but you are one the few that make it live for a few more days ... ["days" is a relative term].

All empires fail ... we await ... maybe we will outlive it ... hope springs eternal.
    lol...it's hilarious how much hate I get on this newsgroup for taking the position that the US is not on the brink of imminent collapse. And of course I will be proved right yet again, just like all the other times over the decades. By the way, I can
    assure you that I am quite real. I know that for sure because when I look in the mirror, there I am.

Depends on what your definition of collapse is for the USA. There isn't some arbitor to decide when we're collapsed. And, certainly there are already signs of collapse already out there....There is next to no law in some cities in the USA. Go check
    the Murder stats in Chicago and tell me what percentage of murders end up in a conviction...answer is next to zero. Also, we're in debt that anyone knows can never be repaid thanks to Nixon going off the gold standard and allowing politicians to buy
    votes with pork. Is the collapse once the USD devalues to some point against gold? Is collapse once we lose an all out war? Is collapse once states break apart from the Union? Let's first here the rules of how you define collapse.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From VegasJerry@21:1/5 to BillB on Mon Mar 27 12:36:52 2023
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:43:04 AM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
    On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 6:18:58 AM UTC-8, da pickle wrote:
    On 11/10/2022 2:12 AM, Paul Popinjay wrote:
    Probably no one will admit it and I am not going to go look for my posts. Here's another thing I have said that no one will remember. THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT. We are too far gone. The Great ReSet, the New World Order, whatever the fuck
    you want to call it, is here. It will be here. No Red Wave is going to save us. No one, is going to save us. All you stupid mutherfuckers who think the democrats are so great, you're going to find out how great they are. This is a stupid newsgroup. The
    great majority of RGPers are stupid. You're going to find out. You won't have to wait very long.
    I have agreed with you for a long time.

BillB will think you are incorrect in your reasoning, but he is a fake
    and only seeks to throw trash along the highway of life.

This newsgroup has been dead/stupid for a long time ... but you are one the few that make it live for a few more days ... ["days" is a relative term].

All empires fail ... we await ... maybe we will outlive it ... hope springs eternal.

lol...it's hilarious how much hate I get on this newsgroup for taking the position that the US is not on the brink of imminent collapse. And of course I will be proved right yet again, just like all the other times over the decades. By the way, I can
    assure you that I am quite real. I know that for sure because when I look in the mirror, there I am.

Wait a minute! I looked into the mirror and I didn't see you, and saw ME!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05