When the PCs witness their hometown of Phaendar destroyed in the first steps of an all-out war of conquest, they begin a quest that leads them from desperate survival to heroes of legend as they push back against the monstrous Ironfang Legion. Can a
small band of refugees grow into champions and push back against Azaersi's horde, or will the Ironfang Invasion give way to an Ironfang nation?
* A complete campaign for Pathfinder RPG, taking players from 1st to 18th level.
* Detailed articles on the history, membership, and tools of factions including the Chernasardo Rangers, the Ironfang Legion, and additional hobgoblin threats.
* Explorations on the cults of Hadregash, goblinoid hero-god of domination and slavery, and Cyth-V'sug, demon lord of disease, fungus, and parasites.
* Gazetteers of the expansive Nesmian Plains; the free city of Longshadow; and the ancient dwarven Sky Citadel of Kraggodan.
* Ecology of the nagas, serpentine masters of magic and intrigue.
* Ecology of the Vault Keepers and the mythic Vault Builders, including details on the powerful xiomorn-crafted relics adventurers may find when exploring the Vault of the Onyx Citadel.
* Suggestions for continuing the campaign beyond the adventure's end, including a gazetteer of the Vault of the Onyx Citadel.
* Dozens of new monsters, including numerous types of hobgoblin troops.