• 3DO help needed!!!

From shinnokxz@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Bootsy Collins on Tue Mar 1 23:48:54 2016
    On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 4:51:45 PM UTC-7, Bootsy Collins wrote:
    Hello. To spare you guys a long story, I am a long-time 3DO fan. I bought one when they were still fairly new and owned something like 50 games for it. I've long since sold it but I am considering buying a used one. Here's my dilemma: I know that 3DO
    has no sort of copy protection whatsoever. I also know that 3DO games are often hard to find and sell for absurd amounts of money on eBay. What I am hoping to find is someone who agrees with me in that there is absolutely nothing wrong in copying /
    sharing games for a system that has been out of production for like 20 years. I've tried to get in contact with people on several 3DO related boards and lists but I always get lambasted with "OMG DIDN'T YOU READ THE RULES?" (no, I didn't) or "OMG I PAID
    FOR THESE GAMES AND SO SHOULD YOU." Guys, I'm not a collector. I don't give a crap about having original boxes or booklets. I just want to play the damn games. Can someone help me out?

I mean, either you'll find someone to oblige you the favor of ISOing every one of their games or you won't. You can't be surprised that enthusiasts that still actively discuss and support the console may seem off-put by someone who's opting to forego the
    efforts it took them to play the games.

http://www.emuparadise.me/Panasonic_3DO_(3DO_Interactive_Multiplayer)_ISOs/List-All-Titles/20

Seems to have a good sum of available games. I know any DC Iso I drag out of this place works fine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)