• Mill & Mix

From marilyn83263@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 20 10:46:34 2018
    I have a Mill and Mix I bought in 1976 and I love it.
    I Make bread about every two weeks. But mine seems to be wearing out. I wish I could get my hands on another one that works well. My husband replaced the belt with a heavy duty one that has good tracks on it and that helped but now The mixing arm
    seems to wobble and I don’t know what to do about it. I guess I’ll just use it till it completely dies. Do you know if the motor needs lubrication? The place that made it is out of business so I don’t know who to ask. Sincerely Marilyn Swainston

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bassboat@nowhere.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 22 17:27:23 2018
    Did you try Googling Mill and Mix? Lots of info out there. John

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ourbuyerscorner@gmail.com@21:1/5 to marily...@gmail.com on Fri Dec 7 09:13:10 2018
    On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 11:46:36 AM UTC-6, marily...@gmail.com wrote:
    I have a Mill and Mix I bought in 1976 and I love it.
    I Make bread about every two weeks. But mine seems to be wearing out. I wish I could get my hands on another one that works well. My husband replaced the belt with a heavy duty one that has good tracks on it and that helped but now The mixing arm
    seems to wobble and I don’t know what to do about it. I guess I’ll just use it till it completely dies. Do you know if the motor needs lubrication? The place that made it is out of business so I don’t know who to ask. Sincerely Marilyn Swainston

Hi Marilyn! Did you find another Mill and Mix? I have one if you'd like!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From krbeesley@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 11 10:06:11 2020
    I have a Mill and Mix that I've been using happily for years. Is the manual available online anywhere?

Ken Beesley

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bob Zatwarnicki@21:1/5 to krbe...@gmail.com on Thu Oct 1 04:08:05 2020
    On Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 1:06:12 PM UTC-4, krbe...@gmail.com wrote:
    I have a Mill and Mix that I've been using happily for years. Is the manual available online anywhere?

Ken Beesley

Hi,
    I also would appreciate a copy of the original Mill and Mix grain mill.
    Thank you,
    Bob

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From krbeesley@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Bruce Neilson on Thu Oct 1 13:17:40 2020
    On Tuesday, March 25, 2003 at 11:44:38 AM UTC-7, Bruce Neilson wrote:
    I recently acquired this combination grain mill and mixer from a lady who bought it new in the 70's and did not use it. It was made in Brigham City Utah, and I cannot find and info on the company or anyone who has used one.
    I have some questions on getting it to work correctly. Any help would be appreciate.
    -Bruce

It's just called the Mill & Mix and was indeed made in the 70s in Brigham City, Utah.
    Built like a proverbial tank, and a number of them still survive and are in productive
    use. The company seems to be long gone.

I have and regularly use one and found a page of instructions. I can't see a way to
    attach a PDF to this message, so if you want them, please download from

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6e3vnywyef7w11/millandmixinstructions.pdf?dl=0

Best,

Ken

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Pocock@21:1/5 to krbe...@gmail.com on Sat Feb 13 10:12:42 2021
    On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 4:17:42 PM UTC-4, krbe...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, March 25, 2003 at 11:44:38 AM UTC-7, Bruce Neilson wrote:
    I recently acquired this combination grain mill and mixer from a lady who bought it new in the 70's and did not use it. It was made in Brigham City Utah, and I cannot find and info on the company or anyone who has used one. I have some questions on getting it to work correctly. Any help would be appreciate.
    -Bruce
    It's just called the Mill & Mix and was indeed made in the 70s in Brigham City, Utah.
    Built like a proverbial tank, and a number of them still survive and are in productive
    use. The company seems to be long gone.

I have and regularly use one and found a page of instructions. I can't see a way to
    attach a PDF to this message, so if you want them, please download from

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6e3vnywyef7w11/millandmixinstructions.pdf?dl=0

Best,

Ken

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05