• Re: I just ate a very good Cheese Snack

From Hank Rogers@21:1/5 to John Kuthe on Thu Feb 15 21:19:06 2024
    John Kuthe wrote:
    On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 7:25:04 PM UTC-6, BryanGSimmons wrote:
    On 2/15/2024 7:12 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
    And a Rock-n-Roll Manifesto:
    Musical knowledge--what bullshit. What does rock-n-roll have to do with music? Are you talking about brilliant musicians like Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, etc? Like being able to change time signatures has anything to do with
    anything?

People are always trying to bring musicianship into these discussions, like they have any idea what music even is. There is more musical innovation in Maureen Tucker's (Velvets) eschewal of the backbeat, Ron Ashton's (Stooges) fuzz guitar, or
    Johnathan Richman's nasal monotone than in all the jackoff Guitar runs off all the people who've ever been on the cover of Guitar Player Magazine.

What do you want, music you can play for your mom and say, "See Mom? It's very tasteful, these guys are real MUSICIANS."

Shit, I'd rather hear any four frustrated teenagers gacked up on beer and testosterone, banging on tin cans and screaming like tortured dogs than any of the "tasty licks" by the jerks who convinced morons like you they're actually playing "music"

Next time you wanna discuss music, you'd be ready to be ready to speak with authority about Stravinsky, Ornette Coleman and John Cage. Now why don't you finish jacking off and go get your mom to make you a sandwich?

Why don't YOU finish jacking off? You haven't been able to have a
    relationship with a woman in 30+ years so it's just jacking off for you.

BULLSHIT! I Licked Abha's butt ands she loved it! :-) I loved it too! Shira's too! First butt i ever kissed. :-)

And I have been jerking off since I was a very young child, in the bathtub washing my penis, and I decided to see what was gonna happen if I could tolerate that very sensitive area of my penis. Know what I discovered? ORGASMS! :-)

John Kuthe, Retired...

But now it doesn't work and you have no alprostadil.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)