• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part H - Daryl Kabato

From Squeakity Squeak@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 4 02:34:11 2022
    Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part H - Daryl Kabatoff
    March 1st 2022 5:15 pm 115,700 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment
    on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“America is ruled by a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who demands that Americans take the death jab. Similarly Trudeau is an Islamist who demands that Canadians take the death jab, squeak squeak.” -Squeakity Squeak

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

On October 21st 2021 radio talk show host John Gormley announced on his CKOM 650 radio talk show that the “anti-vaxers” are like atheists who come to a church service only to provoke endless debate and sow division, and so those people who hold
    views critical of the jabs will no longer be allowed to phone in and comment on his talk show. First I was hated for being of Doukhobor background (dad’s side), then I was hated for being of Ukrainian background (mom’s side), and then I was hated for
    being eastern-European rather than western-European. I was greatly hated for being of Russian descent, and I was quite young and impressionable in the early 1960’s when Russia was particularly vilified. Then I was hated because my dad was a police
    officer. Then I was hated for becoming a Christian and attempting to uphold Christian values. Then I was hated for trying to show people that their names and lives (birthdays) were both gifts from God and in harmony with the numbers in Scripture, hated
    for saying that the churches were teaching pagan traditions in place of God’s Commandments, hated for saying that witches are eating your children. Then I was hated for complaining about being tortured in psychiatric facilities. Then I was hated for
    crying out to God against you and your ignorant family members. Then I was hated for being white, and especially hated for being a white male. Then I was hated for pointing out that when the blacks were hired into the meat packing industry in Brookes
    Alberta, the vicious African Mafia came along and established a foothold in Western Canada. Then I was hated for saying that the homosexuals were the ones largely responsible for raping children. Then I was hated for my refusal to take a depopulation jab
    and roll over and die. There I was, very hated and being tortured in psychiatric facilities, then the NDP came to power provincially and immediately (their first act of legislation) was to hand more power over to psychiatrists and removed more rights
    from me and from the other victims of psychiatric horror. And I became greatly hated after the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix repeated internet libel stemming from Freemason Don Ocean of South Dakota and James Takayama of Hawaii implying that I was a pedophile.
    Then immediately after the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix repeated the internet libel, preacher-teacher John Gormley came along and used his radio talk show to encourage people to beat me up, in an effort to shut me up for good. John Gormley was happy,
    Saskatoonians were happy, everybody in Saskatchewan was happy, people in Alberta and British Columbia then voted the NDP into power provincially and everybody there was happy too. Happy happy people, most of whom get their trees to blink. Nobody on earth
    is deserving of psychiatric horror, not even me. Over the years I’ve learned a great deal about traditions and psychiatry and am now thoroughly convinced that you should take your decorated evergreen tree idols and shove them high up into your God-
    damned arseholes. You folks uphold your versions of Christianity, paganism and atheism with brutal violence. Keep in mind that the atheists are really Catholics for they abide by the Catholic fertility rites (the blinkin’ trees), when you abide by
    Catholic fertility rites then you become a Catholic. And in spite of it all, I would still rather be me, tortured, libeled, robbed and beaten than be a compassionless and ignorant Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshipper like you.

In the news on October 28th 2021, the communist/satanists running USA announced they desire to provide the invaders with $450,000 US each, and an apology for daring to separate children from the adults who brought the children into the country
    illegally, these accompanying adults were frequently or usually strangers who used the children as pawns. In Canada Trudeau flies Africans to Canada and pays the airfare. In Canada Trudeau prepared for the arrival of the Islamists and was renting entire
    hotels and keeping them empty in preparation and gleeful anticipation of these invaders to arrive. Across Canada white children are denied seats in trade schools and in university programs that result in pay cheques, and are instead shunted to the
    College of Arts and Sciences where they were taught Marxism and sodomy. Trudeau gave up military bases and resources to the invading Islamist army. Like our many provincial governments in Canada, Trudeau and his Federal Liberal party allows (they
    legislate it into being) brutal psychiatric torture to be conducted in cities across the country, and since this latter point has never been an issue to you, you now let him force an injection upon you and your children that maims and kills. It used to
    be that the rich Americans would show up at the airport in Saskatoon in order to catch connecting fights up north so that they may hunt and fish, now it will be the rich Islamists coming here instead. The rich Americans used to arrive with shotguns
    costing many thousands of dollars, now the Islamists will arrive with the ornate and well manufactured shotguns. Now the rich Americans stay home to protect their properties, and instead it will be the wealthy Islamists arriving to Saskatoon to catch the
    connecting flights up north so they may hunt and fish. These shotguns work well, they are known to have wonderful balance, are easy to handle, are a joy to hold and use. Often these shotguns have gold inlay, some kind of design engraved in gold. If you
    got nothing to do, watch for these newly wealthy Islamists to arrive with expensive 12-gauge shotguns at Saskatoon’s airport, they will catch a connecting flight to some northern lake where they will interact with the Big-Nosed Cree. If you ask them
    nicely maybe they will take the shotgun out of the carrying case and show it to you at the airport, there may be a verse from the Koran engraved in gold upon the receiver, or barrel, or elsewhere upon the shotgun. If I had that kind of money ($450,000 US)
    , I would get an Italian shotgun and have Hadith Number 2442 engraved in gold, together with an image of Mohammad wearing Aisha’s shit-stained panties while these panties were dictating the Koran (Hadith Number 2442). I’d have the image of six-year
    old Aisha engraved as well, I’d use the image to display the contents of this Hadith by depicting Aisha without wearing any panties, Mohammad wearing Aisha’s talking panties, while the panties dictated one of the many perversions of the Koran. This
    is not a joke. Hadith Number 2442 reveals that the Koran was dictated by Aisha’s shit-stained panties while Mohammad wore them. Mohammad tried on the shit-stained panties belonging to other little girls but those panties never spoke, so he resumed
    wearing Aisha’s panties and when doink so, the panties continued to dictate the Koran (Hadith Number 2442). If I would spend $20,000 US on a shotgun, I’d still have $430,000 US remaining and would use a portion of this to purchase clean underwear.
    Seriously though, if I had $450,000 US, I’d be more likely to buy a cheap shotgun, maybe a Remington 1100 semi-auto shotgun. The Remington 1100 semi-auto shotgun is available in a range of gauges, including .410, I believe it is the only semi-auto .410
    gauge shotgun ever made, if I had one I’d cut the barrel down so it would be more suitable to shoot rats in the old wooden grainaries. If the Islamists had more shotguns it is unlikely they would be beheading so many people and would instead have fun
    shooting rats in the old wooden grainaries on all the prairie farms they are inheriting. It is unlikely that the female Islamists stopping by at our airport are heading north to hunt and fish, more likely they would be brought along to cook and clean and
    would be carrying an expensive shotgun because they were ordered to do so. Nevertheless it would not hurt to ask, so if you see a female Islamist at the airport with her head covered and with her eyes peeking out of a narrow slit, you may still ask to
    see her shotgun. Likely she is just carrying it for her husband and if that is the case, it would be unlikely that she would have or get permission to show it to you, so you would have to ask her husband. Consider that over the decades the CIA spent many
    millions of dollars to fund torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, now these very same Americans are going to reward Islamists, Africans and Latin American Catholics that invaded their country and hand them each $450,000 US. Americans are
    upset about this, they want the $450,000 for themselves so they may buy bigger trees and decorate them to greater degrees, and perhaps so they may buy clean underwear for themselves. With $450,000 US in their pockets, Americans would feel empowered and
    would be more likely to tell me and other victims of psychiatric horror to shut up and take a pill. With $450,000 US in their pockets, the Americans would come to Saskatoon (to catch a connecting flight up north) and stop just long enough to tell the
    impoverished here that money talks while bullshit walks. “Money” printed out of thin air enables those who have it to lecture those without it.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the jabs contain a myriad of toxins designed to kill. And the Covid test involves sending chemical laden swabs deep into the nasal cavity to stroke a thin membrane protecting your brain and is again designed to
    kill. And the masks reduce your oxygen intake resulting in cancer, the masks are contaminated with extremely small particles that lodge into your lungs, people are continually toughing everything imaginable under the sun while continually touching and
    adjusting their masks, the masks are contaminated with anything your enemies desire to contaminate them with, including herbs that make you infertile, and every used mask is growing a myriad of different species of molds… the masks cause cancer and
    lung infections, the masks prevent you from meeting, marrying and reproducing, the masks kill. All of the hand sanitizers are toxic and some are exceedingly toxic, people are dying as a direct result of rubbing these sanitizers into their hands, often an
    Islamist, Hindu or Sikh will insist that you apply their particular variety of hand sanitizer before you enter a building. And the 5G wireless network utterly destroys your organs and immune system, people get sick and then the media blames the resulting
    deaths on Covid-19 (a virus that isn’t proven to exist). Close to a thousand people die every single year in Saskatchewan after contracting a cold, shutting down the Canadian economy and forcing people to wear masks is an act of war being committed by
    China and by their appeaser politicians. Chinese spies stole western technology and are now in a position to kill all who survive the manipulated bat viruses, the purposely bad medicine in the hospitals and the 5G microwaves. Dr. Fauci directed that
    Americans who ended up in hospitals be given a drug that insured their deaths and refused to allow life-saving drugs and therapies be provided instead (see We Are Witnessing Intentional Medical Genocide by Dr. Bryan Ardis). While this is goink on, the
    witches are still eating you and your children, they sacrifice you and your children to Satan and then consume your testicles and nipples, heart, or your entire body. Witches shop for children on Facebook and other social media sites and then place an
    order on the child that is most attractive to him or her, the child is then kidnapped, delivered, killed, cooked and eaten. People respond by getting an evergreen tree to blink. The trees blink on and off, on and off, on and off… it is really quite a
    show.

In the news (not the mainstream news), children are largely immune to the Fauci’s bat flu yet are forced to wear masks in the schools for hours on end, and are now forced to take the depopulation jab without their parent’s permission. The white
    children sit at school and are taught Marxism, sodomy and that they are racists, in America when the kids attempt to walk home are beaten by the black children. The black children learn the behavior from the black adults who go around beating white
    people, and they are joining Islam in the hopes that they can start enslaving and beheading the white people. In America the blacks are shooting other blacks at unprecedented rates. In Canada the black people were welcomed to Brookes Alberta to work in
    the meat processing industry, resulting in the brutal African Mafia getting a foothold into Western Canada. The black people have their rap music that encourages them to rob and kill, they embrace this belief with enthusiasm. White people have become
    full-blown slaves who are forced to wear the slave masks, and who are beaten and killed with impunity by the black slaves, who are over represented in prisons so are released by the Freemason judges if caught. And I am the racist for pointing out the
    racism. I was also accused of being a pedophile for pointing out the pedophilia in the churches.

In the news (not the mainstream news) Prince Charles (the Anti-Christ) announced that he will make use of an army to impose his green agenda (actually an Islamic agenda) upon the rest of the world. Canadians will make an attempt to push the Africans
    and Asians, and Trudeau out of Canada, Charles will come with jets and tanks to support them, of course because they are united under Islam… Prince Charles and Trudeau are both Islamists, Trudeau has Charles’s Islamic UN military for support. Obama
    is a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who turned trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war dead, and who now whispers into Biden’s ear, they all utterly despise the Constitution of the United States of America and they also utterly
    despise Jesus and Christians.

It is such a big mistake to allow Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to work in the food and trucking industries, or let them near bodies of fresh water, or near forests, or near children, and a much bigger mistake for the red and white Canadians to take the
    jabs. Millions of Islamists live within just a few miles from Moscow, they will make their move on Moscow about the same time they make their move on Canadian cities. When the Islamists attack Moscow they will come as a rag tag affair and kill Caucasians
    and enslave a few women to sexual servitude, but when the Islamists attack Canadian cities, Charles will lead the way with his UN marked vehicles and show the Caucasians how to reduce their carbon footprint, soon you will be shivering as you sprinkle
    some crushed insects on your vegetarian meals. If not immediately beheaded then you will get powdered locusts from Africa and powdered cockroaches from Toronto and Montreal sprinkled over top of your tofu and corn (pig food), and then be told that you
    are wonderfully hungry, and you’ll also be told that you have nothing and yet you are happy. Canadians love the British Crown so very much, all the Catholic Canadians will line the streets and cheer and throw flowers and kisses to the invading UN
    Islamic army, then will go get another jab, then will tell me to shut up and take a pill. All the red and white in Canada who took the jab will soon die, we will lose more than half of our numbers because our people took the jab, those who remain will be
    of insufficient numbers to fight against the Islamist invaders, very few of whom took the poison death jabs. Soon all the women will have heavy chains on their feet and will spend their lives indoors in windowless rooms, nursing Islamic babies and
    picking maggots out of the grain.

After Prince Charles seizes control of Canada, most of the pine, spruce and fir trees will continue to be turned into lumber and will still be shipped overseas or to Islamists living in Canada and the USA (they all need new homes), while the mixed
    Canadian forests will continue to be sprayed with herbicides to eliminate the deciduous trees and provoke a mono-culture crop of the greatly desirable coniferous trees, some of which you get to blink. The mono-cultured coniferous forests burn in raging
    fires which would be prevented by leaving the deciduous trees in place, as God intended. Then idiots and Satanists teach others that the forest fires are a result of global warming or climate change rather than the truth, the truth is that the forest
    fires raged unchecked due to the lack of deciduous trees that hamper the spread of the forest fires. Then the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests marched in solidarity with those who burned over 300 American cities and large areas of forested
    American lands. The Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests helped Graham Construction build new psychiatric torture facilities in North Battleford and then went on to march in solidarity with the blacks, the Islamists, Anarchists and Marxists who
    burned over 300 American cities and large areas of forest lands. It seems that the Big-Nosed Cree tore up the Treaties and made “New Treaties” with the Blacks, with the Islamists, with the Anarchists and the Marxists, and with the Chinese, who
    together are murderers, rapists, pimps and sodomites. Instead of trading land for colourful beads, the Big-Nosed Cree (Protectors of The Forests) now trade away the entire nation for paper “money” and drugs, have learned to sexually enslave women in
    trade for paper “money”, and traded away their health and longevity for a free backpack and a death jab.

Canadians should reduce their carbon footprint by sending the Asians, Africans and Latin Americans back to their home nations. Canadians never enslaved black people, we owe the black people (and the Asians and the Latin Americans) nothing, this is
    Aboriginal Indian lands that are being shared by white Europeans via Treaties, we never got permission from the Indians to give away the continent to Africans, Asians and Latin Americans. I am in favour of Africa prospering, in favour of conducting trade
    with Africa, in favour of assisting Africa to keep Africa as a black continent, in favour of assisting Africans to expel the Islamists and Chinese from Africa, I am not in favour of Africans (or Asians or Latin Americans) coming to Canada and giving them
    free houses and other favours that are being denied to our own people. American and Canadian multiculturalism just isn’t working, the more blacks that we bring into our countries, the more the blacks hate us. I see ever increasing black violence
    directed against the whites in America and Canada, and this is an institutionalized violence that is taught by the schools and the media, we should put an immediate halt to this in Canada by simply deporting the blacks back to their home nations and
    dealing justly with the schools and the media. If you are an Asian or African or Latin American “immigrant” and have crossed from America into Canada, you are advised to return to America before Canadians catch you and fly you back to your home
    nations, or worse. Not to worry, Prince Charles (the Anti-Christ) will come to your defense with his enormous United Nations Islamic Army and insure that you can stay in Canada in a new house, located near a mosque that he built. The Big-Nosed Cree
    Protectors of The Forests will support Prince Charles when he invades Canada, because Prince Charles says he is the Protector of Faith, as the Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests have faith. The Big-Nosed Cree have faith in the British Crown, in the
    blinkin’ Catholic fertility trees, and even in a jab that destroys their natural immunity and is designed to sterilize and to kill.

In the mainstream news the Islamic mayor of Edmonton is concerned about the homeless population in the city, the homeless population is largely white and are largely homeless because of mass Islamic immigration. So the homeless white people in
    Edmonton are now hoping for Islamists to assist them so they do not freeze to death this winter. And southern British Columbia is flooding, sewage has filled many homes. I complained to a psychiatric nurse that the psychiatric medications were making my
    skin hard and dry, that my jaw had locked open and my lips and tongue turned to hard leather, that I was nauseous and my brain pounded in pain, that my hair was dry and falling out, and she laughed and said it was my own fault for not drinking enough
    water. And so it is with the residents of British Columbia, God sees that they are not drinking enough water and so sends them water in great abundance. Canadians spent millions of dollars making me a home in a psychiatric ward and then annually spend
    billions more turning their homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility, having shit and sewage come percolate up into your houses is a just reward. Laugh at me when I complain of years of psychiatric horror (and libel, rob and brutally assault me further)
    , it is simply wonderful that you can now experience similar with your depopulation jabs. Your Catholic church rules this world and employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me with psychiatric drugs, now your Catholic church has you and your
    children inoculated with a concoction that will produce similar pain and horror, and you still desire to embrace the Catholic fertility rite of turning evergreen trees into blinkin’ decorated idols for it is tradition and tradition is the most
    important thing on planet earth and far exceeds the importance of God’s Commandments and exhibiting love and compassion. Embrace Catholic fertility rites with every ounce of your being and then complain that Jews rule the world, the situation is
    absolutely hilarious!!! And the Big-Nosed Cree, after having their children sodomized and brutalized in the Catholic residential schools and in the Catholic churches, continue to lobby and seek dialogue with these Satanists, rather than flee from that
    evil. You compassionless turds now have turds floating in your lavishly decorated kitchens, living rooms and bedrooms and you’ll blame it all on the Jews. Maybe get plungers that have handles shaped like the Egyptian obelisks (representations of
    penises) that you have on the roofs of your filthy God-damned churches. Remember that the earth is God’s, including the sewer pipes, and He can do with them as He likes.

Satanists, communists, idiots and assholes in Saskatchewan voted the NDP into power in 1991 and their first act of legislation was to strip the psychiatric torture victims of their few remaining rights. The Saskatchewan torture victims were being
    forced drugs for 6 weeks at a time, given a brutal and horrid long lasting depot drug injection on the final day of the 6 weeks of horror, then released temporarily, then the newly elected Saskatchewan NDP decided to have drugs forced upon them without
    limitation, then the residents of Alberta and British Columbia voted the NDP communists into power as well. When Saskatchewan voted out the NDP, the newly arrived Saskatchewan Party kept the NDP’s 24/7 torture legislation on the books. Now many of the
    Big-Nosed Cree Protectors of The Forests in Saskatchewan are in full support of the NDP communist party, and are seeking audience with the pope, and all I can do is cry out to God against the entire God-damned lot of all of you. Alas, you are all busy
    singing Jingle Bells and turning trees into Catholic blinkin’ idols, while blaming the Jews for all your problems, and could not care less about anything other than your pagan traditions.

The white kids live in cardboard boxes without addresses and go missing, while the Big-Nosed Cree kids live in over-crowded houses, but at least the Big-Nosed Cree have addresses and it is known if and when they go missing, while the Islamists live in
    nice homes and are given many privileges and never go missing. Witches eat the homeless, and as it is never known that the homeless are missing there is no alarm (Habakkuk 3:14). My proposal is for the red and white get together and re-affirm their
    Treaties, and get addresses for all their people, and start growing gardens and building boats, vehicles, airplanes and such. Pay yourselves in gold coins. You can start a new economic system based on oil reserves and still circulate gold coins among
    yourselves. We are going to have to establish new mining laws, laws that do not require a team of lawyers to stake a claim, laws that do not allow foreigners to state claims, laws that do not allow corporations to stake massive claims and then be free to
    pollute lakes and streams, new mining laws that favour native people, and send the wealthy corporations and Chinese packing.

In the news (not the mainstream news) people are upset that the mainstream news is united in telling them to take the depopulation jab. That mainstream news is also united in telling you to turn trees into decorated idols, but virtually nobody is
    upset with that as they love their decorated Catholic idols. I repeatedly attempted to defend my sanity at the psychiatric appeal panel hearings by saying that the Bible repeatedly informs us not to turn trees into decorated idols, people laughed at me (
    and libeled and slandered me and assaulted me further) and then took the depopulation jabs, then had their children jabbed as well. Good for you. I hope you win.

In the news (not the mainstream news), children are being jabbed with the depopulation (death) shot in schools without their parent’s consent. The jab is over 100 times more likely to kill the children than Fauci’s modified Bat Flu while the
    booster shots are yet 10 times more deadly, the children have a greater chance of survival if you throw them into volcanoes. Obama whispers into Biden’s ear and tells Biden how to limit your freedoms. Obama runs the show, America is being ruled by a
    homosexual Indonesian Islamist who turns trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war dead. Obama uses your schools to teach your children to become Marxists, Islamists and sodomites, and to bow to blinkin’ trees. When you teach your
    children to bow to the Catholic blinkin’ tree idols then you are teaching your children to become Catholics as well, and so your children are best described as being Marxist-Catholic-Sodomite-Islamists, or perhaps Sodomite-Catholic-Marxist-Mooslems.
    The white girls and white women are regularly wearing headscarves and visiting mosques, then getting their trees to blink. The Koran dothn’t command women to cover their arms, legs, heads and faces, the Koran instead commands you to kill those who are
    not Islamic. People would be safer and more likely to have a future if they instead killed those who command them what and what not to wear.

In the news (not the mainstream news) Covid-19 is a huge fraud, assorted bat viruses exist but infection only results in a mild flu, the many deaths occurring are instead a result of vaccine injury (through jabs and nasal swabs) from bad medicine
    being administered in hospitals, and from the masks and hand sanitizers. Concentration camps are being set up around the world to incarcerate and kill those who refuse to take the poison jabs, and to kill those who never froze or starved to death this
    coming winter, and to kill those who were not killed by the blacks or by the Third World invaders flooding across our borders, or by the 5G microwaves, or by the contaminated foods, or by the nuclear fallout and overall widespread nuclear contamination.
    Not to worry, you will be wonderfully hungry and you will own nothing and you will be happy, you’ll be eating crushed locusts from Africa and powdered cockroaches from Toronto. And before you die, you will still be mocking and slandering and libeling
    and stealing from and viciously assaulting the people who were stripped of their rights and repeatedly (year after year after year) brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities. Once a person has been stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric
    facilities they have a target printed on their back, you are now free to rob and assault them, for if they complain they will be arrested and tortured, again, for daring to cause problems in the community, again. Maybe you can profit from this, maybe
    borrow some more money from your children so you can build more psychiatric torture facilities. Remember that psychiatrists do not treat their victims equally, some psychiatric victims are treated with extreme brutality, those people who survive such
    treatment are the people you should target with continued brutality as the only right they have is to get a needle stuck into their arse. Rob them, libel them, assault them and laugh, you will not be prosecuted. They deserve it for daring to mock your
    Catholic traditions. They all died or were rendered incapable of raising alarm against the doctors and against psychiatry, and against the nurses and other hospital support staff, and against the church authorities that had them placed in psychiatric “
    care.” So Jesus and/or His Father decided to allow me to experience psychiatry and then prolonged my life so I can tell you about it.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)