• Looking for a good source of oolong teas online

From Bella Jones@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 23 03:17:47 2017
    Hi Heather,

You can try out the oolong tea from Halmari. It was recommended to me by a friend and I have to tell you it’s really nice. The price is also reasonable. The tea is hand rolled and sourced from Assam, India which is world renowned for its tea quality,
    so I hope you will like it. You can buy both tea bags and loose tea.

Here’s the link to the website - https://www.halmaritea.co.uk/teas/halmari-gold-hand-rolled-oolong-loose-tea/

Regards,
    Bella

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Scott Dorsey@21:1/5 to kurchi@ittisa.com on Tue Oct 31 14:49:41 2017
    Bella Jones <kurchi@ittisa.com> wrote:

You can try out the oolong tea from Halmari. It was recommended to me by a = >friend and I have to tell you it=E2=80=99s really nice. The price is also r= >easonable. The tea is hand rolled and sourced from Assam, India which is wo= >rld renowned for its tea quality, so I hope you will like it. You can buy b= >oth tea bags and loose tea.

The Indian and Ceylon oolongs are definitely strange things. Not all all
    like the traditional oolongs. Interesting in themselves but not much like
    the Chinese teas.
    --scott
    --
    "C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sights & Sounds of Maldives Sunny s@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 4 20:10:46 2020
    On Tuesday, July 29, 2003 at 9:23:01 PM UTC+5, _amary wrote:
    Hi folks!

I received a sample of an oolong tea (my first) a High Mountain Oolong (not sure if this is a type or a brand name). I like it very much, and would like to branch out and try other oolongs.

Does anybody care to suggest an online vendor that has nice oolongs?

Thank you to those who recommended green teas to me; I am greatly enjoying sencha green tea at work : -)

Warm regards,

Heather

eskycatcher.shopify.com is your one stop Tea retailer shop

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05