• tea and sandwiches?

From jkteashop@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Ole Kvaal on Wed May 31 01:47:43 2017
    On Tuesday, February 3, 2004 at 1:10:58 AM UTC+8, Ole Kvaal wrote:
    Hi.
    Any suggestions what sort of tea I could drink along with a couple of sandwiches in my lunch break? Until now, I've been drinking orange juice to my lunch, but I'd much rather find a tea that would go nicely with - and after - my meal.
    Thanks in advance

--

regards,
    ole k,
    trondheim

Buckwheat tea, i think this is good choice for you. This tartary buckwheat has been roasted in the Chinese traditional way; full of roasted, pleasing nuttiness and sweetness. After brew the tartary buckwheat, you can still eat the buckwheat as well.
    https://www.jkteashop.com/buckwheat-tea-p-302.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Mary Alberto@21:1/5 to Ole Kvaal on Tue Oct 10 05:11:07 2017
    On Monday, February 2, 2004 at 10:40:58 PM UTC+5:30, Ole Kvaal wrote:
    Hi.
    Any suggestions what sort of tea I could drink along with a couple of sandwiches in my lunch break? Until now, I've been drinking orange juice to my lunch, but I'd much rather find a tea that would go nicely with - and after - my meal.
    Thanks in advance

--

regards,
    ole k,
    trondheim

Hello Ole,
    You can easily have white tea or oolong tea along with your lunch. They are not only light and refreshing but will also keep you active all day long. And they are low on caffeine.
    In case you are wondering where to get it from, I would recommend Halmari tea. You can get a lot of varieties of tea online at a very reasonable rate. All of them are sourced from the premium tea estates of Assam, India. Here's the link to their website -
    https://www.halmaritea.co.uk/teas/

Have a great day (and lunch)!
    Regards,
    Mary

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mary Alberto@21:1/5 to Ole Kvaal on Tue Oct 10 05:18:46 2017
    On Monday, February 2, 2004 at 10:40:58 PM UTC+5:30, Ole Kvaal wrote:
    Hi.
    Thanks in advance

--

regards,
    ole k,
    trondheim

Hi Ole,
    You can have white tea or oolong tea at lunch along with your meal. It will keep you freshened and active. Also, they are low in caffeine.
    You can get superior quality tea at a very affordable rate at Halmari tea. Their garden fresh teas are sourced from the tea estates of Assam, India.

Regards,
    Mary

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gates@21:1/5 to Ole Kvaal on Sun Sep 15 02:15:48 2019
    On Tuesday, February 3, 2004 at 2:10:58 AM UTC+9, Ole Kvaal wrote:
    Hi.
    Thanks in advance

--

regards,
    ole k,
    trondheim

I suggest you drink Japanese green tea. There are lots of benefits you can get from it. It can even reduce the aging process and remain young. Read more here:https://lowsugardrinks.com/blog/benefits-of-drinking-green-tea/

Good luck!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05