• Best whiskey for sale +13852730666

From Sandra Cruzz@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 30 19:00:01 2023
    WhatsApp +1 385-273-0666 to buy.

Johnnie Walker - the brand
    Johnnie Walker is the world’s number one Scotch Whisky brand* (*IWSR 2019), enjoyed by people in over 180 countries around the world. Since founder John Walker started in business 200 years ago, those who blend its whiskies have pursued flavour and
    quality above else.

Today’s range of award-winning whiskies includes Johnnie Walker Red Label, Black Label, Double Black, Green Label, Gold Label Reserve, Aged 18 Years and Blue Label. Together they account for over 19 million cases sold annually (IWSR, 2019), making
    Johnnie Walker the most popular Scotch Whisky brand in the world.

The history of the successful whisky
    The story of Johnnie Walker and their whisky history begins, naturally enough, with the man who gave the whisky his name. In 1820, John Walker started his own grocer’s shop in the thriving town of Kilmarnock. His father had died the year before and the
    farm sold. It was a tough start in life, but there was always something special about John.

He experimented with whisky blending techniques and laid the foundation for the Johnnie Walker family business. Since then, Johnnie Walker has been known worldwide for its unique whisky quality.

Johnnie Walker topseller
    Johnnie Walker Black Label is the worlds No 1 Scotch whisky. A true icon recognised as the benchmark for all other deluxe blended whiskies. The blend is created using only whiskies aged for a minimum of 12 years from the four corners of Scotland.

Johnnie Walker Black Label has an unmistakably smooth, deep character. It’s got taste notes of of sweet fruit and creamy toffee with a crackling smoky finish. It is best enjoyed on the rocks, with a dash of still or sparkling water or serve it in a
    tall glass as a unique Johnnie highball with the mixer like lemonade, ginger ale or peach iced tea, for an electric burst of bite and flavours.

Black label is an impressive whisky to share on any occasion, whether you're entertaining at home or on a night out with friends.

Our top varieties of this brand for you
    Johnnie Walker Malt Whisky I Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky I Johnnie Walker Full & Rich I Johnnie Walker Medium Bodied I Johnnie Walker Peaty & Smoky

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)