• Nomination for best horse scene in a non-horse movie

From cmcdonald713@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 29 22:11:43 2018
    Bandidas...that horse that Penelope Cruz’s character rode that did all the tricks and walked up the ladder onto the roof...awesome.

Also, any of the Desperado movies with Alex MacArthur as Duel McCall.
    I too always loved The Cisco Kid. I didn’t see anyone mention the fact that the show used 2 different paints for Diablo in the same episodes. Cisco runs up, gets on the regular Diablo but when he turns to ride off, it’s a totally different paint, not
    even the same shade of black...more of a brown color. I also see it happen in other episodes when he’s riding down a hill, etc. I dunno if that was done for reasons like the Diablo 1 was for prettiness & astheticly pleasing scenes or if this switching
    was done later on with a younger, more able horse to do the heavy riding duties or why that happened, would luv to find out why.
    I also luv Bite the Bullet. One of my very favorite westerns! I think the pony Jan-Michael rides is preciously cute, not to mention Jan is a cutie patooty himself. Really cool how they did the split screen where Jan is riding in slow-mo & James Colburn
    is at regular speed. It really shows the desperation that Jan’s character must be feeling. Who knew Candace Bergman was such a beauty in her younger years...not that she wasn’t attractive as an older woman, mind you. I luv the buckskin Gene rides in
    the movie. I never noticed the horse pushing Gene towards the finish line til I read someone’s post about it here...I wonder if it’s the same horse he rode in Zandy’s Wife. That too was a pretty good movie but his character was very childish so I
    wasn’t really impressed with Gene’s acting in those particular scenes. But there was a scene where Zandy was forcing his horse to ride up a very steep hill, he did it out of anger towards his new wife, & the horse just couldn’t do it & Zandy
    realized how dumb he’d been behaving & changed his attitude after that.
    The Undefeated was a pretty good movie too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)