• Serifhs Arabians

From sunfox.lr@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Robyn Barnes on Wed Feb 21 18:52:13 2018
    On Friday, January 31, 2014 at 8:53:27 AM UTC-7, Robyn Barnes wrote:
    Hi, I have been wondering where the Nolans went to when they left Arizona. I owned Spectre, a gelding, that I worked for and purchased from Sherifs Arabians in 1985-86 time frame. We also bought Ibn Talawa from them. I would love to know how the family
    is and where they settled after leaving Arizona. I don't know if the girls remember me. My name was Robyn Vogel and I was a small, mousy girl who loved being at the farm as much as possible. I remember cleaning stalls, milking goats and pulling weeds all
    summer long when I was 13! I would love to hear from them! Robyn

Hi... I am just now seeing this. My name is Lisa Nolan Rehfeld. I do remember you and your two horses very well. I would love to hear more. I hope you get to see this. Just seeing your post brought back wonderful memories. (Lol... that was a lot of
    stalls wasn't it!?) lol! And I still miss those goats today. I loved those horses and remember great times with you. Give me a shout out if you can. :)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From sunfox.lr@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Victoria Adraktas on Wed Feb 21 18:48:44 2018
    On Monday, June 10, 2013 at 3:52:46 PM UTC-6, Victoria Adraktas wrote:
    On Saturday, June 29, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Charlie Thompson wrote:
    Anyone in Arab cyperland have any documentation or show records on
    Serifhs Arabians bred by Gladys Nolan in the Kansas area in the 70s and 80s? Any old Arab Times mag articles or ads that could be copied and
    sent to me?

Mrs. Nolan bred a blend of old and new Egyptian imports using Babson, Gleannloch, and Anchor Hill stock and a touch of Crabbet.

Thanks

Terri and The MicroRanch herd, expecting one more Spring, 97

Hi,

I just wanted to respond to this because my first horse and horse for 21 years was Serifhs Daschan. He was my second self. He passed away 10 years ago two weeks from his 29th birthday. I came to your mom's farm once in the 80s because I needed his
    registration signed and I met you all and met all of your gorgeous horses. What a great memory - and thank you for raising the horse that would shape my personality and affect my life so much!

. Hi my name is Lisa Nolan Rehfeld and my Mom was Gladys A. Nolan. I would love to hear from you or anyone with any Serifh's Arabian horses or their descendants. Serifh's Dascha was my mare and the very first horse I ever trained. I trained her first
    colt, Daschan to lead and be halter broken as well (I also named him,) ... He was a Super horse and filled over the brim with amazing personality, sense of humor and intelligence. It warms my heart to hear that he had your love for such a good long
    period of time. I would be happy to hear more from you. Thanks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)