• The Drug War is Over

From Voter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 29 11:56:02 2017
    XPost: alt.activism.drug-war, talk.politics.drugs, uk.politics.drugs
    XPost: alt.drugs, rec.drugs.smart

Recreational drugs, should be marketed for medicinal purposes, and sold out of sight, out of mind, to people who have passed, a several hour class, apprising them sufficiently of the dangers.

While drugs are generally poisonous, generally toxic, and generally unfit for human consumption, recreational use, is a human right, nevertheless, as it is the
    right to pursue happiness, as outlined in the Declaration of Independence.

Thus the purchase, possession, and use, of drugs, for recreational purposes, is right, is a right, and is a human right, which should not be assailed, but should
    be protected and recognized, and all and any who assail it are wrong.

The purchase, possession, and use, of these usually recreational drugs, for medicinal purposes, is an existing validity, and its prohibition, is so outrageous, as to defy human description. Your right to health care is an absolute right. From medical marijuana - used and proven prolifically, to heroin
    as the best pain medication, and now purchased by people without health insurance,
    who are in chronic excruciating pain, - to psychedelics now used successfully to
    treat mental problems, to cocaine already used in hospitals, these so-called recreational drugs, have true and essential needed medical application, without which, people can needlessly suffer lifelong debilitating ailments, unneeded pain,
    or die.

We are not justified by Democracy, but by human rights. If the lives of hundreds
    of thousands of drug users are valueless, then the lives of those legislators, and
    politicians who advocate such victimizations, are valueless too.

The war on drugs is war on you and me. The war on drugs is war on our people, and
    war on our common countrymen. Killing politicians and government agents, who advocate and practice the drug war, is not murder, but is justifiable homicide and
    self defense.

The war on drugs is unchristian, against God, and against men. The war on drugs
    is anti-Christ. It is intolerable, and insufferable. It causes unacceptable pain
    and misery exacted upon my people, and I do not tolerate it, and I pray for the deaths of those who practice it, and I pray that those who practice it repent before they are murdered.

Using war, to solve domestic social problems, shall never prevail. Prohibition is
    the antithesis of freedom, and thereby unamerican, and it is absolutely true, that
    the war on drugs differs very little, from the war on alcohol in the 1920s, which
    was an epic failure. Miscategorizing all drugs as degenerate, as Opiates - the true "dope" which will destroy you, if nearly; unrightfully denigrates several substances - namely marijuana and cocaine, which are not as addictive, and not as
    destructive, or only a little more so, respectively, as alcohol. While psychedelics are not addictive at all.

The war on drugs is mainly a war on marijuana and cocaine. Legalize these two drugs, as outlined above, and you solve over 50% of the problem*. But every drug
    is an absolute human right. And the people who use them do not deserve insult, but advice.

People who use drugs, do not deserve condemnation; but education, and the same enrichment, freedom, love, esteem, and validation, as everyone else.

Whenever you stop fighting the drug war, the drugs will come right back. As they
    are here anyway. Would you plan to still be fighting it in 500 years? It is obvious the drug issue deserves intelligent temperance and regulation. The punishments of the drug war do not convince of anything but the existence of sin,
    and they are sin. It is obvious the war on drugs is as wrong as murder.

The drug war hurts people tremendously. So does heroin withdrawal. A former heroin user I spoke to, said of heroin withdrawal: "I didn't know that much pain
    was possible."

The drug war is the product of ignorance, dereliction, quackery, and unintelligence.

If my writings and articulations here in this essay, have not made sufficiently clear, and corrected things enough, then it is only greater intelligence, applied
    humanely, and holistically, and not condemnation, which shall save us.

The drug war is the product of ignorance, dereliction, quackery, and unintelligence. I don't say this to insult or be negative, but because it's a fact. Shooting first and asking questions later, is unacceptable. Pulling the trigger and using violence, never solves the problem, except when open war is upon
    you, in the extreme of self-defense, but intelligence is demanded.

If you're going to criticize, you need to advocate and thus lead. I've done both
    here. If you think not sufficiently, then I pray for greater intelligence and truth to replace the blasphemy which has lead our country.

Jesus turned water into wine. He would have turned flour into cocaine.

"And we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things." - Romans 2:2

"For Christ did not come to condemn the world, but that through Him the world might be saved." - John 3:17

The drug war leads no one to salvation, and everyone who is a victim of it, to denigration.

And, "there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ," "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation"
    "We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. For He says:

“In an acceptable time I have heard you,
    And in the day of salvation I have helped you.”

"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

DRUGS ARE A HUMAN RIGHT!

---
    1. Romans 8:1
    2. 2 Corinthians 5:17
    3. 2 Corinthians 6:1-2
    * https://d2aoc4lit0n79y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/drug_traffic.jpg
    * http://www.stopfryingyourbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/norml-graphic.jpg

"For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them." - Luke 9:56

This all just written because I was going insane in the middle of the night. Thank
    you.

"Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food."
    - Hippocrates, the father of western medicine

This cost 5 hours of my time, and I don't want to spend my time doing this without
    pay.

But,
    Prohibition is impoverishment. Prohibition is slavery.
    Prohibition violates the separation of church and state.
    Prohibition is hate crime.

The economy of this country is founded upon the idea that people are going to pursue their self-interests. If you incarcerate a drug dealer, an economic opportunity opens up. Are you saying that's an opportunity people are not going
    to pursu
  • From Voter@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 6 09:51:20 2018
    XPost: alt.activism.drug-war, talk.politics.drugs, uk.politics.drugs
    XPost: alt.drugs, rec.drugs.smart

Recreational drugs, should be marketed for medicinal purposes, and sold out of sight, out of mind, to people who have passed, a several hour class, apprising them sufficiently of the dangers.

While drugs are generally poisonous, generally toxic, and generally unfit for human consumption, recreational use, is a human right, nevertheless, as it is the
    right to pursue happiness, as outlined in the Declaration of Independence.

Thus the purchase, possession, and use, of drugs, for recreational purposes, is right, is a right, and is a human right, which should not be assailed, but should
    be protected and recognized, and all and any who assail it are wrong.

The purchase, possession, and use, of these usually recreational drugs, for medicinal purposes, is an existing validity, and its prohibition, is so outrageous, as to defy human description. Your right to health care is an absolute right. From medical marijuana - used and proven prolifically, to heroin
    as the best pain medication, and now purchased by people without health insurance,
    who are in chronic excruciating pain, - to psychedelics now used successfully to
    treat mental problems, to cocaine already used in hospitals, these so-called recreational drugs, have true and essential needed medical application, without which, people can needlessly suffer lifelong debilitating ailments, unneeded pain,
    or die.

We are not justified by Democracy, but by human rights. If the lives of hundreds
    of thousands of drug users are valueless, then the lives of those legislators, and
    politicians who advocate such victimizations, are valueless too.

The war on drugs is war on you and me. The war on drugs is war on our people, and
    war on our common countrymen. Killing politicians and government agents, who advocate and practice the drug war, is not murder, but is justifiable homicide and
    self defense.

The war on drugs is unchristian, against God, and against men. The war on drugs
    is anti-Christ. It is intolerable, and insufferable. It causes unacceptable pain
    and misery exacted upon my people, and I do not tolerate it, and I pray for the deaths of those who practice it, and I pray that those who practice it repent before they are murdered.

Using war, to solve domestic social problems, shall never prevail. Prohibition is
    the antithesis of freedom, and thereby unamerican, and it is absolutely true, that
    the war on drugs differs very little, from the war on alcohol in the 1920s, which
    was an epic failure. Miscategorizing all drugs as degenerate, as Opiates - the true "dope" which will destroy you, if nearly; unrightfully denigrates several substances - namely marijuana and cocaine, which are not as addictive, and not as
    destructive, or only a little more so, respectively, as alcohol. While psychedelics are not addictive at all.

The war on drugs is mainly a war on marijuana and cocaine. Legalize these two drugs, as outlined above, and you solve over 50% of the problem*. But every drug
    is an absolute human right. And the people who use them do not deserve insult, but advice.

People who use drugs, do not deserve condemnation; but education, and the same enrichment, freedom, love, esteem, and validation, as everyone else.

Whenever you stop fighting the drug war, the drugs will come right back. As they
    are here anyway. Would you plan to still be fighting it in 500 years? It is obvious the drug issue deserves intelligent temperance and regulation. The punishments of the drug war do not convince of anything but the existence of sin,
    and they are sin. It is obvious the war on drugs is as wrong as murder.

The drug war hurts people tremendously. So does heroin withdrawal. A former heroin user I spoke to, said of heroin withdrawal: "I didn't know that much pain
    was possible."

The drug war is the product of ignorance, dereliction, quackery, and unintelligence.

If my writings and articulations here in this essay, have not made sufficiently clear, and corrected things enough, then it is only greater intelligence, applied
    humanely, and holistically, and not condemnation, which shall save us.

The drug war is the product of ignorance, dereliction, quackery, and unintelligence. I don't say this to insult or be negative, but because it's a fact. Shooting first and asking questions later, is unacceptable. Pulling the trigger and using violence, never solves the problem, except when open war is upon
    you, in the extreme of self-defense, but intelligence is demanded.

If you're going to criticize, you need to advocate and thus lead. I've done both
    here. If you think not sufficiently, then I pray for greater intelligence and truth to replace the blasphemy which has lead our country.

Jesus turned water into wine. He would have turned flour into cocaine.

"And we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things." - Romans 2:2

"For Christ did not come to condemn the world, but that through Him the world might be saved." - John 3:17

The drug war leads no one to salvation, and everyone who is a victim of it, to denigration.

And, "there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ," "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation"
    "We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. For He says:

“In an acceptable time I have heard you,
    And in the day of salvation I have helped you.”

"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

DRUGS ARE A HUMAN RIGHT!

---
    1. Romans 8:1
    2. 2 Corinthians 5:17
    3. 2 Corinthians 6:1-2
    * https://d2aoc4lit0n79y.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/drug_traffic.jpg
    * http://www.stopfryingyourbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/norml-graphic.jpg

"For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them." - Luke 9:56

This all just written because I was going insane in the middle of the night. Thank
    you.

"Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food."
    - Hippocrates, the father of western medicine

This cost 5 hours of my time, and I don't want to spend my time doing this without
    pay.

But,
    Prohibition is impoverishment. Prohibition is slavery.
    Prohibition violates the separation of church and state.
    Prohibition is hate crime.

The economy of this country is founded upon the idea that people are going to pursue their self-interests. If you incarcerate a drug dealer, an economic opportunity opens up. Are you saying that's an opportunity people are not going
    to pursu