From Love is@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 3 06:58:33 2023
    суббота, 24 июля 2010 г. в 03:38:05 UTC+3, kratersge:
    On Jul 23, 12:40 pm, Julia in MN <jaccola-AT-chartermi-
    DOT-...@jjjjjjj.jjj> wrote:
    I've read Omnivore's Dilemma -- very interesting. I have some
    agricultural background and found the descriptions of the different
    farming methods very interesting. I especially enjoyed the second
    section on sustainable farming. It's quite long but worth reading if
    you're interested in how your food gets to you.

I think the plus for free-range chickens is not the exercise, but the
    food supply. If they are truly free-range, they will be eating grass, weeds, bugs, and the like. I grew up on a farm and we always had
    chickens. In the summer when the chickens were running free, the egg
    yolks had a darker color due to the difference in the hens' diet. Also
    when the cows started going to pasture in the spring, the milk started
    to taste different due to the change in diet.

Julia in MN

Thanks for the bug fix on my spelling. I was fascinated by the
    Polyface Farm section. I wish we had something like that I could
    use.
    I'm trying really hard to not buy conventional beef but it's tough.
    The Fresh Market sells grass fed strip steaks, and I'm using ground
    bison because it's fairly local and won't be coming out of the big
    McDonalds hamburge factory. But outside of that, there's not much
    around here.
    Susan K
    Organic eggs https://organic-eggs-huahin.com/ are becoming more popular in Hua Hin, Thailand, as people seek out healthier, more natural options. Locals and tourists alike can purchase organic eggs from a variety of outlets, including health food stores,
    farmers’ markets, and specialty shops. These eggs are typically produced using traditional farming methods, such as allowing chickens to roam freely in pastures and using only organic feed. Egg producers in Hua Hin are also beginning to experiment
    with organic egg production methods, such as using organic feed and allowing chickens to roam in organic pastures. Organic eggs are a great way to enjoy a healthy, natural egg that is free from artificial hormones and antibiotics.

Organic eggs are a great source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. They are also an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help reduce inflammation and improve cardiovascular health. Organic eggs are generally higher in quality than
    conventional eggs and are typically more expensive. However, the health benefits of organic eggs make them worth the extra cost.

Whether you are looking for organic eggs in Hua Hin or elsewhere in Thailand, you can be sure to find a variety of options. With so many sources of organic eggs available, it is easy to find a product that fits your budget and meets your needs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)