• What Quilting Frame to Buy

From mjjsahead@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Harvey L. Slatin on Thu Sep 6 10:11:41 2018
    On Saturday, December 4, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Harvey L. Slatin wrote:
    I have decided to purchase a quilting frame, one that will accommodate various widths of rails for different sized quilts. I've not been able to decide which one to purchase. Have considered the Grace, Jasmine, and Hinterberg.

If anyone out there is pleased with any particular model, I'd love to know about it. Is any one better than another? I would prefer a finished frame, rather than one that is unvarnished.

I did read a response to Lori Peters question about the hoop, with regards
    to bad customer service from Jasmine. That might put me off completely so I would not buy a Jasmine.

Thanks for your help.

Anne Slatin
    Upstate NY

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mjjsahead@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Harvey L. Slatin on Thu Sep 6 10:16:13 2018
    On Saturday, December 4, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Harvey L. Slatin wrote:
    I have decided to purchase a quilting frame, one that will accommodate various widths of rails for different sized quilts. I've not been able to decide which one to purchase. Have considered the Grace, Jasmine, and Hinterberg.

If anyone out there is pleased with any particular model, I'd love to know about it. Is any one better than another? I would prefer a finished frame, rather than one that is unvarnished.

I did read a response to Lori Peters question about the hoop, with regards
    to bad customer service from Jasmine. That might put me off completely so I would not buy a Jasmine.

Thanks for your help.

Anne Slatin
    Upstate NY

I have a Pleasant Mountain Woodworks Tri-Lite Quilting Frame, purchased in December 1997. It has three rails, two lights and is no basting needed. I have used it several times and am in process of scaling down because of lack of space. It is truly a
    beautiful piece. Because of size it would need to be picked up. Please call 715 566 4833 if interested of know of someone who might be. Irene Head

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)