• Conversion chart for old (pre-1982) to new (post 1982) Paternayan color

From butchy0@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 27 03:44:03 2018
    In 1982 Paternayan changed their Persian yarn color numbering system. In 2006 on this site there was a discussion thread about the availability of a conversion chart of the old to new color numbers. Elderberry22 kindly started making a list of the old to new numbers, but the posting stopped suddenly at old number 430, and the old list went up much higher than 430. I was wondering if any one can tell me if this list was ever continued and
    completed, perhaps in another thread or something, and if so how I might find it.

Or, if anyone out there has a conversion chart and can share it somehow, or tell me how to get it, I'd be very grateful. I have a number of pre-1982 needlepoint books that specify the old color numbers and I'm at a loss to find the new color numbers for the old that were higher than 430.

Help.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ndjoan54@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 8 13:20:56 2018
    On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 10:44:05 PM UTC-5, butchy0 wrote:
    In 1982 Paternayan changed their Persian yarn color numbering system. In 2006
    on this site there was a discussion thread about the availability of a conversion chart of the old to new color numbers. Elderberry22 kindly started
    making a list of the old to new numbers, but the posting stopped suddenly at old number 430, and the old list went up much higher than 430. I was wondering if any one can tell me if this list was ever continued and completed, perhaps in another thread or something, and if so how I might find it.

Or, if anyone out there has a conversion chart and can share it somehow, or tell me how to get it, I'd be very grateful. I have a number of pre-1982 needlepoint books that specify the old color numbers and I'm at a loss to find
    the new color numbers for the old that were higher than 430.

Help.

I did some poking around on the 'net but couldn't find anything. Sorry!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)