• Who Makes Very High End Cotton Sweatshirts Wholesale?

From petedrago@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 2 07:18:49 2015
    You should check out originalfavorites.com. A completely different level of product than anything in the marketplace for high quality wholesale blanks. French terry or brushed cotton, heavyweight hoodies and crewnecks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From inoize91@gmail.com@21:1/5 to pete...@gmail.com on Mon Sep 14 03:07:19 2015
    On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 15:18:51 UTC+1, pete...@gmail.com wrote:
    You should check out originalfavorites.com. A completely different level of product than anything in the marketplace for high quality wholesale blanks. French terry or brushed cotton, heavyweight hoodies and crewnecks.

Whats the pricing & minimums like with these guys?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From popaul.richmenco@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 26 13:34:42 2015
    Sir,

What is a good email address for you to communicate about the clothing articles for wholesale

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From nicklbrocco@gmail.com@21:1/5 to a.fr...@gmail.com on Sun Oct 25 19:02:25 2015
    On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 3:39:27 PM UTC-4, a.fr...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 7:18:54 PM UTC-4, W wrote:
    I am looking for vendors that make extremely high end sweatshirts (i.e., best quality materials, rich colors, double stiching, double material in high use areas etc...what you might get in a custom made shirt) and sells them wholesale. There is a vendor Croft & Barrow that makes very high end sweatshirts and puts nice embroideries on them, but they are a retail vendor
    and I need wholesale. I am putting my own design onto the shirt.

What are some companies I should be looking at?

Here is an example of a Croft & Barrow sweatshirt on eBay, which gives some idea of the quality of the material and workmanship:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Croft-Barrow-RoadHouse-Club-Sweatshirt-Size-Small-New-/221262223198?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item338441975e

I would be putting color transferred images and then embroideries on top of that, so the end use would be something very similar to what Croft & Barrow is doing.

--
    W

Hi,

I am a high end clothing manufacturer and will sell you product wholesale. Please reach out to me via email and we can discuss your needs, desired materials, timelines etc.

Post your reply here and I will provide you with my email address to communicated.

Thanks,

A

Looking for high end sweatshirts, please respond with your email. Thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From snelson197614@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 7 19:13:26 2015
    Can you send some examples

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From petedrago@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 18 21:53:02 2016
    For blanks minimums are literally 1 piece. For custom printing, labeling, poly bags, hang tags, etc minimums are 150.

Pricing ranges from $23-$38 a piece depending on numbers and scope of work needed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From steve.sales2016@gmail.com@21:1/5 to pete...@gmail.com on Wed Oct 5 12:54:16 2016
    On Friday, 19 February 2016 00:53:03 UTC-5, pete...@gmail.com wrote:
    For blanks minimums are literally 1 piece. For custom printing, labeling, poly bags, hang tags, etc minimums are 150.

Pricing ranges from $23-$38 a piece depending on numbers and scope of work needed.

Hi Pete,

I am also looking for high end quality sweatshirts/hoodies... and i also want the style to be fitted. A good example of what am looking for is something like the Armani or Versace sweatshirts with my design in the middle. My initial order would be about
    100 pcs.

PLEASE EMAIL ME ANY INFO

steve.sales2016@gmail.com

THANK YOU!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bob1008@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 28 20:17:42 2016
    It would be worthwhile to check the heavyweight sweatshirts at http://www.sweatshirtsusa.com/mens-heavyweight-pullover-hooded-sweatshirt.html they make really good quality cotton sweatshirts that are Made in U.S.A. They are a full college style fit like
    the old Champion sweatshirts when they were good quality.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From edstaniszewski@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 24 10:03:51 2017
    I am looking for vendors that make extremely high end sweatshirts (i.e.,
    best quality materials, rich colors, double stiching, double material in
    high use areas etc...what you might get in a custom made shirt) and sells them wholesale. There is a vendor Croft & Barrow that makes very high end sweatshirts and puts nice embroideries on them, but they are a retail vendor and I need wholesale. I am putting my own design onto the shirt.

Here is an example of a Croft & Barrow sweatshirt on eBay, which gives some idea of the quality of the material and workmanship:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Croft-Barrow-RoadHouse-Club-Sweatshirt-Size-Small-New-/221262223198?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item338441975e

I would be putting color transferred images and then embroideries on top of that, so the end use would be something very similar to what Croft & Barrow is doing.

--
    W

Try UnionShirtSupply.com, they have the best tshirts and sweatshirts i've found. They also started making flame resistant at very good prices!
    I think they are near Philly, i think they are union, everything made in USA. I ordered from there 2 times already and really like the comfort and quality. Plus if i can support the American economy i will.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From basketball856@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 31 11:05:36 2017
    I am looking for vendors that make extremely high end sweatshirts (i.e.,
    best quality materials, rich colors, double stiching, double material in
    high use areas etc...what you might get in a custom made shirt) and sells them wholesale. There is a vendor Croft & Barrow that makes very high end sweatshirts and puts nice embroideries on them, but they are a retail vendor and I need wholesale. I am putting my own design onto the shirt.

--
    W

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From theebrockmolden@gmail.com@21:1/5 to a.fr...@gmail.com on Mon Oct 9 09:36:35 2017
    On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 2:39:27 PM UTC-5, a.fr...@gmail.com wrote:
    I am looking for vendors that make extremely high end sweatshirts (i.e., best quality materials, rich colors, double stiching, double material in high use areas etc...what you might get in a custom made shirt) and sells them wholesale. There is a vendor Croft & Barrow that makes very high end sweatshirts and puts nice embroideries on them, but they are a retail vendor
    and I need wholesale. I am putting my own design onto the shirt.

--
    W

Hi,

I am a high end clothing manufacturer and will sell you product wholesale. Please reach out to me via email and we can discuss your needs, desired materials, timelines etc.

Post your reply here and I will provide you with my email address to communicated.

Thanks,

A

whats your email

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05