• I a in need of a copy Mike Buesseler VhS

From peter.m.torrano@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Dorothy S. on Wed Oct 21 12:19:07 2015
    Hi Dorothy,

I'm a blast from the past.

This might be what you're looking for: http://www.polkadotcreations.com/books/detail_gp15.html

It says it's no longer available, but suggests trying eBay or Polymer Clay Express.

Take care,
    ~pete

-formerly fanfare from when this newsgroup was once created back in the day. I decided to poke my head back in here for nostalgia sake

On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 11:59:19 PM UTC-4, Dorothy S. wrote:
    I'm hoping that someone has a Copy of Mike Buesseler's vhs Polymer clay Landscape Canes.
    Please, please, please if you have a copy if there anyway you could or would share it? I have searched everywhere, with NO luck!
    Thanks,
    Dorothy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From tonjastreasures@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Dorothy S. on Wed Oct 21 12:47:25 2015
    On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 8:59:19 PM UTC-7, Dorothy S. wrote:
    I'm hoping that someone has a Copy of Mike Buesseler's vhs Polymer clay Landscape Canes.
    Please, please, please if you have a copy if there anyway you could or would share it? I have searched everywhere, with NO luck!
    Thanks,
    Dorothy

Pete tracked me down, but I haven't had a copy of this one for many years. Sure wish I hadn't sold it. Your best bet is to check with your local polymer clay guilds. Many of them still have copies in their libraries. Possibly eBay, but I haven't seen VHS
    clay videos on there for quite some time. I think it may be time to beg the company that made the video (and many others) to re-release Mike's and other videos as digital downloads. The newer generation of clayers don't even know who Mike Beusseler is
    and I find that very sad :(

Tonja

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From tonjastreasures@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Dorothy S. on Fri Dec 11 09:00:16 2015
    On Friday, May 8, 2015 at 8:59:19 PM UTC-7, Dorothy S. wrote:
    Thanks,
    Dorothy

I am very happy to tell you that both of Mike Buesseler's videos are available for free download. :) After my reply I a started a quest to find a way to get the videos back on the market. It was a group effort. :) We were unable to find the old master
    tapes the Gameplan Co used to make the VHS tapes, but we did find the VHS tapes and made digital copies. It was never about making money. It was solely about saving the video footage. :) Here is the link to the Landscape canes video https://l.facebook.
    com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fs%2Fi67tg4azv5u1y66%2Flandscape%2520canes.avi%3Fdl%3D0&h=LAQE6uBnS

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05