• World of Krystonia figurines wanted

From proctortexas@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 12 19:00:33 2019
    I am looking for the Following Krystonia Figurines:

* Large Wodema with 2 crystals (one in each hand)
    * Large Wodema with purple scheme paint job
    * Large Graffyn on Grunch with green robe
    * Small Graffyn on Grunch with green robe
    * Any figurines with red or white felt on the bottom
    (will $$pay$$ good money for these pieces)

I am an avid collector of the Krystonia line and am always willing to pay for shipping if you are wanting to give them a happy home.

So if you are Spring cleaning and have some of these you are wanting to find a home for, keep me in mind and drop me message.

Jim (jimpt99@hotmail.com)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From azucco@bangorsd.net@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 10 10:15:05 2019
    I am not sure how old these messages are.
    I have a collection of Krystonia. Are you still looking to purchase any? Thanks!

--
    The views, opinions and statements contained in this transmission are not necessarily the views, opinions and statements of the School District of Bangor. http://www.bangor.k12.wi.us <http://www.bangor.k12.wi.us> This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential material and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
    addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please discard the message and notify the sender directly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From anadthomas1939@gmail.com@21:1/5 to procto...@gmail.com on Mon Jun 15 08:44:31 2020
    On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 10:00:35 PM UTC-5, procto...@gmail.com wrote:
    I am looking for the Following Krystonia Figurines:

* Large Wodema with 2 crystals (one in each hand)
    * Large Wodema with purple scheme paint job
    * Large Graffyn on Grunch with green robe
    * Small Graffyn on Grunch with green robe
    * Any figurines with red or white felt on the bottom
    (will $$pay$$ good money for these pieces)

I am an avid collector of the Krystonia line and am always willing to pay for shipping if you are wanting to give them a happy home.

So if you are Spring cleaning and have some of these you are wanting to find a home for, keep me in mind and drop me message.

Jim (jimpt99@hotmail.com)

I have original made in England '87 thru '97, all with boxes and 81 with cards. Many autographed. list furnished upon request.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05