• Yehu'dit poet Nelly Sachs on the Sho'ah

From Obergruppenfuhrer Freitag@21:1/5 to Stephan Pickering on Sat Dec 30 14:13:21 2017
    XPost: rec.music.dylan, alt.arts.poetry.comments

On 30-Dec-17 12:26, Stephan Pickering wrote:
    On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 8:13:34 AM UTC-8, MichelangeloBestialityAcolyte...wrote:

Shalom & Boker tov, George...you are wasting your time with this Opus Dei acolyte. He shrieks he is not a natz'ri, but pantomimes the anti-Yehu'dit proselytising of natz'rut. No amount of methodical, legal documentation will work with this individual,
    who dares call me a member of NAMBLA (I am not, never have been, nor am I gay, nor have I ever had a gay experience), and, in the height of antisemitic frenzy, accuses me of being a 'neo-nazi'. Now, the troll wants to, again, rework hypotheses out-of-
    context. He is a reprehensible paedophile, deflecting his own obsessions with sado-masochistic repression of women (or having intercourse with pigs). Again, George, it is futile to attempt discussion with him. He cannot write, is mostly incoherent
    because of his hatreds -- all in all, a personification of stupidity squared.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
    Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
    לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
    THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT

Do you think you can contact Heinrich Himmler for me...thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)