• Happy Birthday

From jjdennis1952@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 22 03:25:29 2018
    Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.

Still, if anyone still cares, it was 24 years ago today that RCC was officially "born". Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to us all.

Jerry

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jim_Higgins@21:1/5 to JDen1952@aol.com on Wed Aug 22 09:36:27 2018
    On 8/22/18 6:25 AM, JDen1952@aol.com wrote:
    Is anybody still here? It seems so sad our once thriving group of knowledgeable numismatists appears to have died completely.

Still, if anyone still cares, it was 24 years ago today that RCC was officially "born". Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to us all.

Jerry

I lurk in the background still hoping to find a gold aureus of Augustus
    at a garage sale for $0.50.

--
    The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnldM0nNZ0w

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From thelivinglady@21:1/5 to JDen...@aol.com on Wed Aug 22 10:30:58 2018
    On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 6:25:30 AM UTC-4, JDen...@aol.com wrote:

Jerry

I am also lurking in the background. Use roundtable mostly now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From oepepper@21:1/5 to JDen...@aol.com on Thu Aug 23 11:25:17 2018
    On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 3:25:30 AM UTC-7, JDen...@aol.com wrote:

Jerry

I check in from time to time but I usually lurked most of the time any way. Even without the troll invasion things got a little out of hand with wild accusations against certain dealers and a lawsuit against RCC, Ahhh, the good old days....lol.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pertinax@21:1/5 to JDen...@aol.com on Thu Aug 23 12:18:27 2018
    On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 11:25:30 UTC+1, JDen...@aol.com wrote:

Jerry

I rarely look at this now, partly because I see messages only about once every 2 months - are there so few posts or is Google not combining them into digests correctly ?

Also, some posts seem not to be about numismatics but about matters I don't care to mention.
    Pertinax

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Pertinax@21:1/5 to JDen...@aol.com on Thu Aug 23 12:17:09 2018
    On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 11:25:30 UTC+1, JDen...@aol.com wrote:

Jerry

I rarely look at this now, partly because I see messages only about once every 2 months - are there so few posts or is Google not combining them into digests correctly ?

Also, some posts seem not to be about numismatics but about matters I don't care to mention.

Peter

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05