• FS: The "London Celebrity Classic" Sport's Program with Autograph

From brennan22@gmail.com@21:1/5 to jrs...@mnsi.net on Fri Nov 13 14:26:02 2015
    Do you also have the 1990 program? I have 2 autographed hockey sticks from the auction and I can't remember whose autographs they are. I want to give these sticks to a young hockey fan. The sticks that were auctioned would be in the program. I have a
    1991 program but the sticks weren't from that year.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    On Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 6:59:02 AM UTC-5, jrs...@mnsi.net wrote:
    The "London Celebrity Classic" Sport's Program with Autograph

I have for sale the 1991 "London Celebrity Classic" Sport Program with Autograph. The Program contains 18 pages of black and white photographs and biographies of noted Sport's Figures including: Gordie Howe (Former NHL Hockey Player), Brendan Shanahan (NJ Devils), Marianne Van Bommell & Wayne Deweyert (Figure Skating Dance Champions), Michelle MacDonald & Martin
    Smith (Figure Skating Dance Champions), Kristi Yamaguchi (World Figure Skating Champion)-("AUTOGRAPHED" PHOTO), Graig Simpson (Edmonton Oilers), Alan Thicke (TV Personality), Kurt Browning (World Mens Figure Skating Champion), Erich Anderson (Actor), Kevin Lowe (Edmonton Oilers), Brian
    Orser (World Champion Figure Skater), Karen Percy Lowe (Olympic Skiing Champion), Dave Simpson (Former NHL Hockey Player), Michelle Menzies &
    Kevin Wheeler (Figure Skating Pairs Champions), Grant Fuhr (Edmonton Oilers Goalie), Craig MacTavish (Edmonton Oilers), John Chabot (Detroit Red
    Wings), Christine Hough & Doug Ladret (Figure Skating Pairs Champions), Bob Essnsa (Winnipeg Jets Goalie), Lisa Sargeant (Figure Skating Champion),
    Adam Graves (Edmonton Oilers), Ron Shaver (Figure Skating Champion), Tom Gosnell (City Mayor), Louie DeBrusk (London Knights (OHL Hockey), Alan Frew (Glass Tiger Rock-N-Roll Band), Teri Austin (Actress), Barbara Underhill, & Paul Martini (Figure Skating Pairs Champions), Cris Potter (Actor), Steve Smith (Edmonton Oilers), Brian Stemmle (World Cup Skier), and Chris Lori (World Cup Bobsled).
    Price $20. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
    costs to your destination. Thank you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)