• Book of Rescue Stories

From hlillywh@juno.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 14 10:25:59 2016
    My new book is now out, "People Hunter, Thirty Years Chasing Down my Fellow Man"
    it is available at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and from the publisher at https://www.createspace.com/6606923

Pricing is the same at all sources (but I get more royalties at createspace). It
    is also available in Kindle format and will be available as an audio book probably within two-three weeks.

"The author invites the reader to look in on forty-two of his search and rescue operations, some of which made international news. As a bonus, two more stories are included just for fun.

"Most rescue missions end successfully, though sometimes with a patient in need of medical attention. Some end sadly. All are interesting.

"These stories will give the reader insight into the world of mountain rescue, a
    world of dedication, effort, steep and snowy mountains, and often weather not fit
    for man nor beast. It tells of people who give of their time and talent to help those in need. It also tells of those who need rescue, sometimes because of sheer
    bad luck, sometimes because of mistakes others can learn from. Many of the stories are illustrated by photographs."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)