From gfretwell@aol.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 24 05:56:18 2021
    OK We went from RSW Ft Myers to GRR Grand Rapids Mi, via DTW Detroit
    Delta First Class.
    It sucked with a disabled person in tow but the Airport and the flight
    itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the
    line (maybe 20 people across 3 lines). Getting medical gear through is
    a problem. They need to inspect everything. Wheel Chairs are a PITA,
    Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are
    also no brakes on an airport wheelchair so ramps are exciting. .
    Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and
    there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On the bright side we got
    everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to
    bring a coat.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From True North@21:1/5 to gfre...@aol.com on Fri Dec 24 09:15:52 2021
    On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
    Delta First Class.
    It sucked with a disabled person in tow but the Airport and the flight itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the
    there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On the bright side we got everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to
    bring a coat.

Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?
    Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus 12 C and gusty winds.
    Sorry to hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called this
    morning and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gfretwell@aol.com@21:1/5 to princecraft49@gmail.com on Fri Dec 24 19:51:03 2021
    On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:15:52 -0800 (PST), True North
    <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
    Delta First Class.
    It sucked with a disabled person in tow but the Airport and the flight
    itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the
    there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On the bright side we got
    everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to
    bring a coat.

Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?
    Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus 12 C and gusty winds.
    Sorry to hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called
    this morning and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!

It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn Martin
    Hoodie These folks are bundled up like this is Canada and it is 39 or
    so.
    I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing at
    altitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and I
    was out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is
    60-90f. If I am working hard it can be colder than that. (shoveling
    snow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much anyway.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justan@21:1/5 to gfretwell@aol.com on Sat Dec 25 07:03:09 2021
    gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
    On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:15:52 -0800 (PST), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>> OK We went from RSW Ft Myers to GRR Grand Rapids Mi, via DTW Detroit >> Delta First Class. >>
    It sucked with a disabled person in tow but the Airport and the flight >> itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the >> line (maybe 20 people across 3 lines). Getting medical gear through is >> a problem. They need to inspect
    everything. Wheel Chairs are a PITA, >> Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are >> also no brakes on an airport wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >>
    there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to >> bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus 12 C and
    gusty winds. >Sorry to hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin
    Islands called this morning and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These folks are
    bundled up like this is Canada and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-
    90f. If I am working hard it can be colder than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much anyway.

Yur a cold weather guy. Why are you living in Fla? Merry Xmas from
    Sanibel area.
    --
    Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justan@21:1/5 to justan on Sat Dec 25 11:46:14 2021
    On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 07:03:09 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:15:52 -0800 (PST), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>> OK We went from RSW Ft Myers to GRR Grand Rapids Mi, via DTW Detroit >> Delta First Class. >>
    It sucked with a disabled person in tow but the Airport and the flight >> itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the >> line (maybe 20 people across 3 lines). Getting medical gear through is >> a problem. They need to inspect
    everything. Wheel Chairs are a PITA, >> Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are >> also no brakes on an airport wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >>
    there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to >> bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus
    12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the
    Virgin Islands called this morning and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These
    folks are bundled up like this is Canada and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T
    shirt is60-90f. If I am working hard it can be colder than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much anyway.

Sanibel area.

Spoofer!
    --

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gfretwell@aol.com@21:1/5 to justan on Sat Dec 25 23:58:10 2021

there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to >> bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus
    12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the
    Virgin Islands called this morning and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These
    folks are bundled up like this is Canada and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T
    shirt is60-90f. If I am working hard it can be colder than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much anyway.

Sanibel area.

One word "Kids".
    They live here and my wife insisted we come up, see their new house
    and spend christmas with them. They do have a cool place. Nice 3 BR 3
    BA on 10 acre wooded lot between Rapid City and Kalkaska on a paved
    road. Wild turkeys and deer in the yard.

I lived on Sanibel, How is Bullwinkle? How long from the Causeway road
    to Baileys? Driving may be slower than a bike this week ;-)
    (and the next 3 months)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gfretwell@aol.com@21:1/5 to gfretwell@aol.com on Sun Dec 26 13:24:01 2021
    On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 23:58:10 -0800, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

Sanibel area.

One word "Kids".
    They live here and my wife insisted we come up, see their new house
    and spend christmas with them. They do have a cool place. Nice 3 BR 3
    BA on 10 acre wooded lot between Rapid City and Kalkaska on a paved
    road. Wild turkeys and deer in the yard.

I lived on Sanibel, How is Bullwinkle? How long from the Causeway road
    to Baileys? Driving may be slower than a bike this week ;-)
    (and the next 3 months)

Spoofer!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justan@21:1/5 to gfretwell@aol.com on Sun Dec 26 18:00:29 2021
    On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 07:03:09 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:15:52 -0800 (PST), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.
    com wrote:>> OK We went from RSW Ft Myers to GRR Grand Rapids Mi, via DTW Detroit >> Delta First Class. >> It sucked with a disabled person in tow but the Airport and the flight >> itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the >>
    line (maybe 20 people across 3 lines). Getting medical gear through is >> a problem. They need to inspect everything. Wheel Chairs are a PITA, >> Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are >> also no brakes on an airport
    wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >> there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to >> bring
    a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus>12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering
    at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called this morning and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No
    fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These folks are bundled up like this is Canada and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the
    mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-90f. If I am working hard it can be colder than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much anyway. >>Yur a cold
    weather guy. Why are you living in Fla? Merry Xmas from> Sanibel area.One word "Kids".They live here and my wife insisted we come up, see their new houseand spend christmas with them. They do have a cool place. Nice 3 BR 3BA on 10 acre wooded lot
    between Rapid City and Kalkaska on a pavedroad. Wild turkeys and deer in the yard. I lived on Sanibel, How is Bullwinkle? How long from the Causeway roadto Baileys? Driving may be slower than a bike this week ;-)(and the next 3 months)

We spent about 4 hours on Sanibel today. Parked the car at the
    visitor center and rode around on our E bikes. Traffic was heavy;
    even on the main trails. I must say the car drivers were quite
    courteous toward bikers. I had some of the best Ipswich fried
    clams and NE chowder at the Clam Shack. Wife had Lobster Salad
    and loved it. You lost me with Bailys and Bullwinkle? FM beach
    traffic is the pits but it was sort of worth it to eat at Nervous
    Nellies.
    I got all worked up about crossing the Macinac bridge in the
    camper a couple of years ago. But when we got there the skies
    were clear and there was no wind. Crossing was uneventful.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gfretwell@aol.com@21:1/5 to justan on Sun Dec 26 19:07:12 2021
    On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 18:00:29 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 07:03:09 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:15:52 -0800 (PST), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@
    aol.com wrote:>> OK We went from RSW Ft Myers to GRR Grand Rapids Mi, via DTW Detroit >> Delta First Class. >> It sucked with a disabled person in tow but the Airport and the flight >> itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the >>
    line (maybe 20 people across 3 lines). Getting medical gear through is >> a problem. They need to inspect everything. Wheel Chairs are a PITA, >> Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are >> also no brakes on an airport
    wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >> there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to
    bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus>12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's
    recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called this morning and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health
    care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These folks are bundled up like this is Canada and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top
    of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-90f. If I am working hard it can be colder than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much
    anyway. >>Yur a cold weather guy. Why are you living in Fla? Merry Xmas from> Sanibel area.One word "Kids".They live here and my wife insisted we come up, see their new houseand spend christmas with them. They do have a cool place. Nice 3 BR 3BA on 10
    acre wooded lot between Rapid City and Kalkaska on a pavedroad. Wild turkeys and deer in the yard. I lived on Sanibel, How is Bullwinkle? How long from the Causeway roadto Baileys? Driving may be slower than a bike this week ;-)(and the next 3 months)

Nellies.

Baileys is the old general store at the other end of Periwinkle (AKA Bullwinkle). Bailey is an old family name on Sanibel.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justan@21:1/5 to gfretwell@aol.com on Sun Dec 26 22:19:19 2021
    On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 18:00:29 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 07:03:09 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:15:52 -0800
    (PST), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>> OK We went from RSW Ft Myers to GRR Grand Rapids Mi, via DTW Detroit >> Delta First Class. >> It sucked with a disabled person in
    tow but the Airport and the flight >> itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the >> line (maybe 20 people across 3 lines). Getting medical gear through is >> a problem. They need to inspect everything. Wheel Chairs are a PITA, >>
    Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are >> also no brakes on an airport wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >> there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On
    the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to>>> bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus>12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to hear that Judy is
    having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called this morning and he needs an
    operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These folks are bundled up like this is Canada and it is 39
    orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-90f. If I am working hard it can be colder
    than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much>anyway. >>Yur a cold weather guy. Why are you living in Fla? Merry Xmas from> Sanibel area.One word "Kids".They live here and my wife insisted we come up, see their new
    houseand spend christmas with them. They do have a cool place. Nice 3 BR 3BA on 10 acre wooded lot between Rapid City and Kalkaska on a pavedroad. Wild turkeys and deer in the yard. I lived on Sanibel, How is Bullwinkle? How long from the Causeway roadto
    Baileys? Driving may be slower than a bike this week ;-)(and the next 3 months)>>We spent about 4 hours on Sanibel today. Parked the car at the> visitor center and rode around on our E bikes. Traffic was heavy;> even on the main trails. I must say the
    car drivers were quite> courteous toward bikers. I had some of the best Ipswich fried> clams and NE chowder at the Clam Shack. Wife had Lobster Salad> and loved it. You lost me with Bailys and Bullwinkle? FM beach> traffic is the pits but it was sort of
    worth it to eat at Nervous> Nellies.>I got all worked up about crossing the Macinac bridge in the> camper a couple of years ago. But when we got there the skies> were clear and there was no wind. Crossing was uneventful.Baileys is the old general store
    at the other end of Periwinkle (AKABullwinkle). Bailey is an old family name on Sanibel.

We did ride thru the parking lot. I thought it was weird that a
    hardware store was inside the grocery store.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John H@21:1/5 to justan on Mon Dec 27 07:44:18 2021
    On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 22:19:19 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 18:00:29 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 07:03:09 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:15:52 -
    0800 (PST), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>> OK We went from RSW Ft Myers to GRR Grand Rapids Mi, via DTW Detroit >> Delta First Class. >> It sucked with a disabled person
    in tow but the Airport and the flight >> itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the >> line (maybe 20 people across 3 lines). Getting medical gear through is >> a problem. They need to inspect everything. Wheel Chairs are a PITA, >
    Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are >> also no brakes on an airport wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >> there wasn't any scotch on
    either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to>>> bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus>12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to hear
    that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called this morning and
    he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These folks are bundled up like this is Canada
    and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-90f. If I am
    working hard it can be colder than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much>anyway. >>Yur a cold weather guy. Why are you living in Fla? Merry Xmas from> Sanibel area.One word "Kids".They live here and my wife insisted
    we come up, see their new houseand spend christmas with them. They do have a cool place. Nice 3 BR 3BA on 10 acre wooded lot between Rapid City and Kalkaska on a pavedroad. Wild turkeys and deer in the yard. I lived on Sanibel, How is Bullwinkle? How
    long from the Causeway roadto Baileys? Driving may be slower than a bike this week ;-)(and the next 3 months)>>We spent about 4 hours on Sanibel today. Parked the car at the> visitor center and rode around on our E bikes. Traffic was heavy;> even on the
    main trails. I must say the car drivers were quite> courteous toward bikers. I had some of the best Ipswich fried> clams and NE chowder at the Clam Shack. Wife had Lobster Salad> and loved it. You lost me with Bailys and Bullwinkle? FM
    beach> traffic is the pits but it was sort of worth it to eat at Nervous> Nellies.>I got all worked up about crossing the Macinac bridge in the> camper a couple of years ago. But when we got there the skies> were clear and there was no wind. Crossing
    was uneventful.Baileys is the old general store at the other end of Periwinkle (AKABullwinkle). Bailey is an old family name on Sanibel.

In Gettysburg, the hardware store is in the large back room of a gun
    shop. Nice gun shop too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Justan@21:1/5 to John H on Mon Dec 27 16:20:22 2021
    On 12/27/21 7:44 AM, John H wrote:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 18:00:29 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 07:03:09 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:15:52 -
    0800 (PST), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@aol.com wrote:>> OK We went from RSW Ft Myers to GRR Grand Rapids Mi, via DTW Detroit >> Delta First Class. >> It sucked with a disabled person
    in tow but the Airport and the flight >> itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the >> line (maybe 20 people across 3 lines). Getting medical gear through is >> a problem. They need to inspect everything. Wheel Chairs are a PITA, >
    Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are >> also no brakes on an airport wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >> there wasn't any scotch on
    either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to>>> bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus>12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to
    hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called this morning
    and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These folks are bundled up like this is
    Canada and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-90f. If I am
    working hard it can be colder than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much>anyway. >>Yur a cold weather guy. Why are you living in Fla? Merry Xmas from> Sanibel area.One word "Kids".They live here and my wife insisted
    we come up, see their new houseand spend christmas with them. They do have a cool place. Nice 3 BR 3BA on 10 acre wooded lot between Rapid City and Kalkaska on a pavedroad. Wild turkeys and deer in the yard. I lived on Sanibel, How is Bullwinkle? How
    long from the Causeway roadto Baileys? Driving may be slower than a bike this week ;-)(and the next 3 months)>>We spent about 4 hours on Sanibel today. Parked the car at the> visitor center and rode around on our E bikes. Traffic was heavy;> even on the
    main trails. I must say the car drivers were quite> courteous toward bikers. I had some of the best Ipswich fried> clams and NE chowder at the Clam Shack. Wife had Lobster Salad> and loved it. You lost me with Bailys and Bullwinkle? FM
    beach> traffic is the pits but it was sort of worth it to eat at Nervous> Nellies.>I got all worked up about crossing the Macinac bridge in the> camper a couple of years ago. But when we got there the skies> were clear and there was no wind. Crossing
    was uneventful.Baileys is the old general store at the other end of Periwinkle (AKABullwinkle). Bailey is an old family name on Sanibel.

shop. Nice gun shop too.

I have a gift for you.
    I have pre authorized a purchase for you at the Gettysburg gun shop.
    Authorization code: 21-5489. Pick out any gun you desire and show a credit
    card. :-)

--
    No more bullshit

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John H@21:1/5 to Justan on Mon Dec 27 12:20:41 2021
    On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 16:20:22 -0000 (UTC), Justan <1@2.com> wrote:

On 12/27/21 7:44 AM, John H wrote:

Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are >> also no brakes on an airport wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >> there wasn't any scotch
    on
    either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to>>> bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus>12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to
    hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called this morning
    and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These folks are bundled up like this is
    Canada and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-90f. If I
    am
    working hard it can be colder than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much>anyway. >>Yur a cold weather guy. Why are you living in Fla? Merry Xmas from> Sanibel area.One word "Kids".They live here and my wife
    insisted we come up, see their new houseand spend christmas with them. They do have a cool place. Nice 3 BR 3BA on 10 acre wooded lot between Rapid City and Kalkaska on a pavedroad. Wild turkeys and deer in the yard. I lived on Sanibel, How is Bullwinkle?
    How long from the Causeway roadto Baileys? Driving may be slower than a bike this week ;-)(and the next 3 months)>>We spent about 4 hours on Sanibel today. Parked the car at the> visitor center and rode around on our E bikes. Traffic was heavy;> even
    on the main trails. I must say the car drivers were quite> courteous toward bikers. I had some of the best Ipswich fried> clams and NE chowder at the Clam Shack. Wife had Lobster Salad> and loved it. You lost me with Bailys and Bullwinkle? FM

shop. Nice gun shop too.

I have a gift for you.
    I have pre authorized a purchase for you at the Gettysburg gun shop.
    Authorization code: 21-5489. Pick out any gun you desire and show a credit card. :-)

I'm out of state so can't buy a handgun and don't want any more
    anyway!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From gfretwell@aol.com@21:1/5 to justan on Mon Dec 27 13:52:38 2021

either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to>>> bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus>12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to hear
    that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called this morning and
    he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These folks are bundled up like this is Canada
    and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-90f. If I am

For decades Baileys was the only store on Sanibel (before the bridge)
    and if you wanted anything, you went to baileys.
    WCGU (PBS) has a good 2 part show about Sanibel in the "Untold
    Stories" series. It tells you a lot about what it was like before the
    60s when they built the bridge. I was there right after the bridge was
    built and it was a totally different place. Sanibel is still more of a
    cult than a city anyway. They like the illusion that the place is
    unchanged and still a quaint little island town but the fact is they
    have developed every square inch they can develop and they are still
    chipping away at the preserves. It has changed a lot since 84 when I
    lived there. They used Charley and exotic vegetation mitigation as an
    excuse to develop about 150 acres of Australian Pine hammock off of
    Donax into a golf course. It used to be a great place to pretend you
    were away from civilization and catch a bass or two as long as you
    didn't look around too hard. Summer was nice there but about december
    the snowbirds were coming back and the island was gridlocked so I
    bailed. I was already warned and I had my house in Estero by the end
    of October but my lease was good until Jan 29 so I kept it. My inlaws
    stayed there Dec & Jan while they were house hunting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mr Robot@21:1/5 to John H on Mon Dec 27 17:00:12 2021
    On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 07:44:18 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

Judy ditched hers and walked such as it is a couple times. There are >> also no brakes on an airport wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >> there wasn't any scotch
    on
    Canada and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-90f. If I am

shop. Nice gun shop too.

Did you whip out your little pistol?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mr Robot@21:1/5 to justan on Mon Dec 27 16:59:25 2021
    On Sun, 26 Dec 2021 18:00:29 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 07:03:09 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r>> On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:15:52 -0800 (PST), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Friday, 24 December 2021 at 09:56:44 UTC-4, gfre...@
    aol.com wrote:>> OK We went from RSW Ft Myers to GRR Grand Rapids Mi, via DTW Detroit >> Delta First Class. >> It sucked with a disabled person in tow but the Airport and the flight >> itself was fine, TSA was real fast, no particular problem with the >>
    wheelchair so ramps are exciting. . >> Getting assistance in an airport is tough too. The food sucked and >> there wasn't any scotch on either plane. On the bright side we got >> everywhere on time and the plane didn't crash but I did forget to
    bring a coat.>>>Good Lord, you travelled up north without a coat?>Good thing it wasn't up here. Minus>12 C and gusty winds. >Sorry to hear that Judy is having mobility problems. My baby sister (68 years old) just had a knee replacement and she's
    recovering at home in the south western part of this province. My buddy who spent most of his life in the Virgin Islands called this morning and he needs an operation on his spine. He moved back here a few years ago to take advantage of our free health
    care. No fun getting old!It is actually not that cold. I am doing OK with a Travonn MartinHoodie These folks are bundled up like this is Canada and it is 39 orso. I have never actually worn heavy coats anyway unless I was skiing ataltitude where the top
    of the mountain was 10 below and blowing and Iwas out there all day. My comfort zone in shorts and a T shirt is60-90f. If I am working hard it can be colder than that. (shovelingsnow or something). I doubt we will be outside that much
    anyway. >>Yur a cold weather guy. Why are you living in Fla? Merry Xmas from> Sanibel area.One word "Kids".They live here and my wife insisted we come up, see their new houseand spend christmas with them. They do have a cool place. Nice 3 BR 3BA on 10
    acre wooded lot between Rapid City and Kalkaska on a pavedroad. Wild turkeys and deer in the yard. I lived on Sanibel, How is Bullwinkle? How long from the Causeway roadto Baileys? Driving may be slower than a bike this week ;-)(and the next 3 months)

Nellies.

You get all worked up when you think of your golden showers hero Mr.
    Trumpee.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05