• The new BBC

From 3452471@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 30 14:17:46 2023
    I've been listening to it... it's a train wreck!
    Of course, I'm talking about the Biden Border Crisis.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From justan@21:1/5 to 345...@gmail.com on Mon May 1 07:53:10 2023
    "345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    I've been listening to it... it's a train wreck!Of course, I'm talking about the Biden Border Crisis.

One mans crisis is another mans enrichment opportunity.

--
    Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
    know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John H@21:1/5 to justan on Wed May 3 10:52:56 2023
    On Mon, 1 May 2023 07:53:10 -0400 (EDT), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

"345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    I've been listening to it... it's a train wreck!Of course, I'm talking about the Biden Border Crisis.

One mans crisis is another mans enrichment opportunity.

One man's dick isn't enough for your ass.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From 3452471@gmail.com@21:1/5 to 345...@gmail.com on Fri May 12 06:17:51 2023
    On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 5:17:48 PM UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:

Heh, heh. Now they are on high alert today with the military called out and a huge immigrant surge on it's way. Meanwhile major northern cities are whining about Biden and the mass influx that their economies already can't handle. Those panty-waisted
    liberals were just fine with it happening in the Southwest, as long as it didn't really affect them. Suck it up, buttercup.

Meanwhile Biden and Hunter's atrocities are hitting the fan and exposing the Biden family for the traitorous leeches they are, and he's unable to do anything effective about it. The Biden horror show would be funny if it weren't destroying this great
    country.

Hey Wayne, why don't you use your ill-gotten banking money to fly up there to NYC and man a soup kitchen to help feed your and Biden's immigrant mess. You know, something important instead of whining about Trump from the comforts of your easy chair.
    Spring forward 3 years and join today's mess that *you* helped make possible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justan@21:1/5 to 3452471@gmail.com on Tue May 16 11:57:53 2023
    On Fri, 12 May 2023 06:17:51 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com" <3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 5:17:48?PM UTC-4, 345...@gmail.com wrote:

Heh, heh. Now they are on high alert today with the military called out and a huge immigrant surge on it's way. Meanwhile major northern cities are whining about Biden and the mass influx that their economies already can't handle. Those panty-waisted
    liberals were just fine with it happening in the Southwest, as long as it didn't really affect them. Suck it up, buttercup.

Meanwhile Biden and Hunter's atrocities are hitting the fan and exposing the Biden family for the traitorous leeches they are, and he's unable to do anything effective about it. The Biden horror show would be funny if it weren't destroying this great
    country.

Hey Wayne, why don't you use your ill-gotten banking money to fly up there to NYC and man a soup kitchen to help feed your and Biden's immigrant mess. You know, something important instead of whining about Trump from the comforts of your easy chair.
    Spring forward 3 years and join today's mess that *you* helped make possible.

Just tell people you're stupid. Saves you some typing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05