• Re: S E X and Kimberly Guilfoyle?

From True North@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Sun Mar 12 11:43:33 2023
    On Sunday, 12 March 2023 at 13:15:16 UTC-3, bruce bowser wrote:
    "Before the reports, it was widely believed that Guilfoyle's exit from Fox was due to her wishing to avoid any potential conflicts of interest arising from her relationship with Donald Trump Jr.

The New Yorker report, based on the complaint and interviews with sources, said that the assistant's allegations included that she was frequently made to work from Guilfoyle's apartment while the Fox host "displayed herself naked" and that Guilfoyle
    showed her photographs of the genitalia of men she'd had sexual relations with."

Rupert Murdoch Appears To Confirm That Kimberly Guilfoyle Left Fox News Due To 'Inappropriate' Behavior, After Reports Claimed She Faced A Sexual Harassment Accusation
    Yahoo News - Mar 11, 2023
    -- https://www.yahoo.com/news/rupert-murdoch-appears-confirm-kimberly-150728881.html

More repugnants behaving badly?
    When will it ever stop!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alex@21:1/5 to bruce bowser on Mon Mar 13 19:55:17 2023
    bruce bowser wrote:
    "Before the reports, it was widely believed that Guilfoyle's exit from Fox was due to her wishing to avoid any potential conflicts of interest arising from her relationship with Donald Trump Jr.

The New Yorker report, based on the complaint and interviews with sources, said that the assistant's allegations included that she was frequently made to work from Guilfoyle's apartment while the Fox host "displayed herself naked" and that Guilfoyle
    showed her photographs of the genitalia of men she'd had sexual relations with."

Rupert Murdoch Appears To Confirm That Kimberly Guilfoyle Left Fox News Due To 'Inappropriate' Behavior, After Reports Claimed She Faced A Sexual Harassment Accusation
    -- https://www.yahoo.com/news/rupert-murdoch-appears-confirm-kimberly-150728881.html

I had cocktails with Don Jr. and Kimberly a few weeks ago.  She was into
    her phone like a teenager the whole time.  He was a normal guy, never
    brought up politics, and was just laid back.  We had some friends with
    us from out of town who said later they didn't realize who he was for
    quite a while, even though I told them earlier he was a member of the
    club and I had seen him there before.  I will say, she should have
    skipped the plastic surgery.  She's giving Donatella Versace a run for
    her money.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justin@21:1/5 to Alex on Fri Mar 17 09:25:52 2023
    On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 19:55:17 -0400, Alex <Xela777@gmail.com> wrote:

bruce bowser wrote:

I had cock with Don Jr. and Kimberly a few weeks ago.  She was into
    her phone like a teenager the whole time.  He was a normal guy, never
    brought up politics, and was just laid back.  We had some friends with
    us from out of town who said later they didn't realize who he was for
    quite a while, even though I told them earlier he was a member of the
    club and I had seen him there before.  I will say, she should have
    skipped the plastic surgery.  She's giving Donatella Versace a run for
    her money.

So, it was a three-way? Gross.
    --
    Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
    know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bruce bowser@21:1/5 to True North on Thu Apr 6 06:33:52 2023
    On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:43:35 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:

When will it ever stop!

Its been going since the 1929 stock market thingy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05