• Tim Schnautz

From wayne.beardsley@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 24 08:05:10 2022
    Our friend Tim is in the hospital with congestive heart failure. He's always had a big heart for people in need of his help. Let's hope that it will pull him through this crisis.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From True North@21:1/5 to waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com on Mon Oct 24 09:08:46 2022
    On Monday, 24 October 2022 at 12:05:12 UTC-3, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
    Our friend Tim is in the hospital with congestive heart failure. He's always had a big heart for people in need of his help. Let's hope that it will pull him through this crisis.

Very sorry to hear that. Tim is one of the most decent level headed posters in here.
    I'll pray that he recovers and stays clear of Covid while in the hospital. That's one of the concerns up here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alex@21:1/5 to waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com on Mon Oct 24 19:57:50 2022
    waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:

I'm sorry to hear this.  I hope he recovers soon.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mr. Luddite@21:1/5 to waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com on Tue Oct 25 08:05:27 2022
    On 10/24/2022 11:05 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:

Tim really is a kind hearted person who never hesitates to help others
    if he can. I hope his hospital stay results in more time here on earth.

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
    www.avg.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justan@21:1/5 to Mr. Luddite on Tue Oct 25 09:32:27 2022
    "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
    On 10/24/2022 11:05 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:> Our friend Tim is in the hospital with congestive heart failure. He's always had a big heart for people in need of his help. Let's hope that it will pull him through this crisis.Tim
    really is a kind hearted person who never hesitates to help others if he can. I hope his hospital stay results in more time here on earth.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.www.avg.com

I am told by a reliable source that CHF can be managed and lived
    with for a looong time. Nevertheless I'm sure we all wish him the
    best.
    --
    Vote the straight GOP ticket to save the USA and the world as we
    know it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05