• Intelligence test

From Willie Denson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 24 10:11:00 2021
    XPost: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan, talk.politics.animals XPost: alt.finance, can.politics

Fuckwit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis company and
    happened to meet with the managing director. Fuckwit said, "I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday Marina. Your company seems to run very efficiently. What's the secret to your success?" The director replied, "You must surround yourself with intelligent people." Fuckwit
    said, "Okay, but how do I know if the people I hire are intelligent?" The director answered, "You must pose a question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence. Watch - I'll demonstrate." He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies' lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office." Derek appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?" Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of course." "Very good,"
    the director said, and Derek returned to the lounge. Fuckwit was impressed. "Thanks a lot for that. I'll use it when I get back to Lake Lanier."

When he returned, Fuckwit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack serving as an office and put him to the test. "Uh...your parents have a child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister. Uh, who is it?" Douchebag thought
    for a moment but couldn't answer. "Boss, I'll have to get back to you on that,"
    Douchebag said as he sidled out of the shack. He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either. Then he thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know. I'll bet he knows the answer!" Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert. Douchebag said, "Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother and not your sister. Who is it?" Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's me,
    naturally!" "Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he hung up the phone.

Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to your riddle. It's Rupert McCallum!" Disgusted, Fuckwit slammed down a dirty mop and
    shouted, "No, you stupid fuckwit - it's Derek Nash!"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)