• =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:Trump_Lamented_That_Mike_Penc?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?e_Did_

From justan@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 1 11:54:57 2022
    "waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
    Wrote in message:r
    For all of you Trump fans out there who doubt that Trump is a threat to democracy and our constitution, or don't care, ponder this:In late January 2022, a statement, attributed to former U.S. President Donald Trump, was shared widely on social media.
    In it, Trump appeared to explicitly state that back in 2020 and 2021, he had hoped his vice president, Mike Pence, would ?overturn the election? Trump lost to Joe Biden.The statement had not appeared on Trump?s official website ? where his public remarks
    are routinely published ? by the morning of Jan. 31, which cast reasonable doubt on its authenticity and provenance. However, it was posted to Twitter by Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington, a strong sign it was genuine, and later on Jan. 31, the statement
    was finally posted to Trump?s own website, definitively establishing its authenticity. Excerpted from Snopes fact checker.
    I worry much more about the threat to America by the current
    occupier of 1600 and those who surround him, including blood
    relatives. But you don't seem to care about real threats to the
    Constitution, your grand chrildren's well being. etc. etc.etc.

--
    Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From True North@21:1/5 to justan on Tue Feb 1 09:22:11 2022
    On Tuesday, 1 February 2022 at 12:54:59 UTC-4, justan wrote:
    "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com>
    For all of you Trump fans out there who doubt that Trump is a threat to democracy and our constitution, or don't care, ponder this:In late January 2022, a statement, attributed to former U.S. President Donald Trump, was shared widely on social media.
    In it, Trump appeared to explicitly state that back in 2020 and 2021, he had hoped his vice president, Mike Pence, would ?overturn the election? Trump lost to Joe Biden.The statement had not appeared on Trump?s official website ? where his public remarks
    are routinely published ? by the morning of Jan. 31, which cast reasonable doubt on its authenticity and provenance. However, it was posted to Twitter by Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington, a strong sign it was genuine, and later on Jan. 31, the statement
    was finally posted to Trump?s own website, definitively establishing its authenticity. Excerpted from Snopes fact checker.
    relatives. But you don't seem to care about real threats to the Constitution, your grand chrildren's well being. etc. etc.etc.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

The "real threat to the constitution" is the motley gang of Repugnants who refuse to believe that their boy was trounced by decent Americans way back in 2020.
    Wake up and smell the coffee.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justan@21:1/5 to True North on Tue Feb 1 12:51:00 2022
    True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
    On Tuesday, 1 February 2022 at 12:54:59 UTC-4, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r > > For all of you Trump fans out there who doubt that Trump is a threat to democracy and our constitution, or don't
    care, ponder this:In late January 2022, a statement, attributed to former U.S. President Donald Trump, was shared widely on social media. In it, Trump appeared to explicitly state that back in 2020 and 2021, he had hoped his vice president, Mike Pence,
    would ?overturn the election? Trump lost to Joe Biden.The statement had not appeared on Trump?s official website ? where his public remarks are routinely published ? by the morning of Jan. 31, which cast reasonable doubt on its authenticity and
    provenance. However, it was posted to Twitter by Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington, a strong sign it was genuine, and later on Jan. 31, the statement was finally posted to Trump?s own website, definitively establishing its authenticity. Excerpted from
    Snopes fact checker. > I worry much more about the threat to America by the current > occupier of 1600 and those who surround him, including blood > relatives. But you don't seem to care about real threats to the > Constitution, your grand chrildren's
    well being. etc. etc.etc. > > -- > Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet? > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlThe "real threat to the constitution" is the motley gang of Repugnants who refuse
    to believe that their boy was trounced by decent Americans way back in 2020.Wake up and smell the coffee.

You are reacting to the stories you recieved which have been
    edited, censored, mis informed, and made up by various entities
    in America and edited again by your government owned news
    outlets. Even Wayne knows you are full of shit. (pardon my
    French)
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From wayne.beardsley@gmail.com@21:1/5 to justan on Tue Feb 1 11:45:14 2022
    On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:54:59 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
    relatives. But you don't seem to care about real threats to the Constitution, your grand chrildren's well being. etc. etc.etc.

===

I've said this before but it's worth saying again: I would much prefer to have a moderate to conservative Republican in the White House. But if faced with the choice of an unscrupulous, dishonest, power hungry scoundrel versus a relatively ineffective
    democrat, I would choose the latter. Trump's denial of the democratic process, his threats against government officials, his attempts at rabble rousing, are all way too dangerous to be ignored.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mr. Luddite@21:1/5 to waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com on Wed Feb 2 06:53:46 2022
    On 2/1/2022 2:45 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:54:59 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:

===

I've said this before but it's worth saying again: I would much prefer to have a moderate to conservative Republican in the White House. But if faced with the choice of an unscrupulous, dishonest, power hungry scoundrel versus a relatively
    ineffective democrat, I would choose the latter. Trump's denial of the democratic process, his threats against government officials, his attempts at rabble rousing, are all way too dangerous to be ignored.

Wayne, do you seriously believe that Biden is nothing more than a
    "relatively ineffective democrat"?

There is mounting evidence that he may be one of the most power and
    money hungry scoundrel ever to occupy the Oval Office. The allegations
    of his business dealings with son Hunter over many years (that
    are mostly suppressed by the liberal press) may eventually come into the spotlight. If and when these allegations are proven to be true, he
    deserves to be impeached. God help us if VP Harris has to assume
    the reigns.

It's very difficult to juggle Biden versus Trump in terms of
    who is more corrupt. Therefore, the judgement should be who
    governed with America's best interests at heart.

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
    https://www.avg.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justan@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 2 08:59:18 2022
    On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:54:59 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> > Wrote in message:r > > For all of you Trump fans out there who doubt that Trump is a threat to democracy and our constitution, or don'
    t care, ponder this:In late January 2022, a statement, attributed to former U.S. President Donald Trump, was shared widely on social media. In it, Trump appeared to explicitly state that back in 2020 and 2021, he had hoped his vice president, Mike Pence,
    would ?overturn the election? Trump lost to Joe Biden.The statement had not appeared on Trump?s official website ? where his public remarks are routinely published ? by the morning of Jan. 31, which cast reasonable doubt on its authenticity and
    provenance. However, it was posted to Twitter by Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington, a strong sign it was genuine, and later on Jan. 31, the statement was finally posted to Trump?s own website, definitively establishing its authenticity. Excerpted from
    Snopes fact checker. > I worry much more about the threat to America by the current > occupier of 1600 and those who surround him, including blood > relatives. But you don't seem to care about real threats to the > Constitution, your grand chrildren's
    well being. etc. etc.etc. > ===I've said this before but it's worth saying again: I would much prefer to have a moderate to conservative Republican in the White House. But if faced with the choice of an unscrupulous, dishonest, power hungry scoundrel
    versus a relatively ineffective democrat, I would choose the latter. Trump's denial of the democratic process, his threats against government officials, his attempts at rabble rousing, are all way too dangerous to be ignored.

His hatred of Trump seems to be overshadowong rational thought
    processes. So sad. It wasn't always that way.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mr Robot@21:1/5 to justan on Thu Feb 3 15:20:32 2022
    On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 11:54:57 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

Blood relatives? Like Ivanka, Jr., Eric? Fuck off stupid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05