• Perception Dancer XT Spray Skirt

From Bryan@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 31 04:06:55 2019
    Hey Sports fans,

I'm new here but I ain't new. I'm sporting a very old Perception Dancer XT that I brought in 1985 and still in excellant shape. My problem is I do not have a spary skirt to fit this boat.
    Does anyone know of a brand and model number spray skirt that will fit this big boy boat of mine? I'm in Germany but I don't care where the spray skirt comes from. Thanks paddlers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bryan@21:1/5 to Bryan on Fri May 31 07:14:35 2019
    On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 1:06:56 PM UTC+2, Bryan wrote:
    Hey Sports fans,

I'm new here but I ain't new. I'm sporting a very old Perception Dancer XT that I brought in 1985 and still in excellant shape. My problem is I do not have a spary skirt to fit this boat.
    Does anyone know of a brand and model number spray skirt that will fit this big boy boat of mine? I'm in Germany but I don't care where the spray skirt comes from. Thanks paddlers.

Can Someone with a Dancer XT please measure their cokpit and give me the demensions?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Kuthe@21:1/5 to Bryan on Tue Jun 4 11:29:46 2019
    On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 9:14:37 AM UTC-5, Bryan wrote:
    On Friday, May 31, 2019 at 1:06:56 PM UTC+2, Bryan wrote:
    Hey Sports fans,

Can Someone with a Dancer XT please measure their cokpit and give me the demensions?

Too bad RBP is just a SHELL of it's former self!

30 years ago you'd get as lot of good RBP responses, now SPAM RULES! :-(

John Kuthe, Former Regular RBPer!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05