• coronavirus COVID-19

From Davey Crockett@21:1/5 to killvirus@coronavirus.com on Fri May 1 06:38:07 2020
    killvirus@coronavirus.com writes:

coronavirus COVID-19
    http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html

Just another Government Scam to check how well they can control you.

--
    Davey

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Mower Man@21:1/5 to Davey Crockett on Sat Jun 13 23:28:43 2020
    On 01/05/2020 13:38, Davey Crockett wrote:
    killvirus@coronavirus.com writes:

coronavirus COVID-19

--
    Davey

Or how many you can kill?

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to Mower Man on Wed Sep 9 11:42:55 2020
    On Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 3:28:47 PM UTC-7, Mower Man wrote:
    kill...@coronavirus.com writes:

coronavirus COVID-19

--
    Davey

--
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
    Tell us what you know about the medical situation of covid-19. Or keep you stupid mouth shut. The most common symptoms of covid-19 is no symtoms at all. The second most common symptoms are mistaken for a minor cold or allergies. Only .25% or so have
    serious symptoms and thanks to the Democrats they have been attempting to remove a tool in the physician's book - hydroxychloroquine.

The far leftists hate Trump so bad that they claimed to have had a "study" of thousands of cases using that drug that yielded NO result. Strange that when doctors asked for a copy of that study and the medical files behind it they couldn't find ONE
    SINGLE CASE FILE. It was entirely lies. Like everything that comes from the Democrats or their Lame Stream Media propaganda machine.

One video from one man said that he was tested and that he showed positive. He said that he felt really bad for two days followed by 7 days of high fatigue. I just had that for the last week and yesterday as I was fighting to install a new sink faucet
    assembly I felt it break and now I'm getting over that fatigue. I wanted to get tested to see and I called my doctor and only got a recording. So I looked up the local testing sites. They gave a phone number that yielded a recording to register for an
    appointment on-line. I went to the on-line site and they were some sort of insurance company that wanted all of your personal information. Well, I don't know who these people are and if they need my personal information I could fill out a form at the
    testing site. I certainly am not putting all of my information out on the Internet. I've already had my identity stolen 8 times from that. Including someone in Portland Oregon trying to cash a check in my name against my BANK ACCOUNT FOR EVERY PENNY that
    was in it. How did this guy find out how much money I had in a private bank account? What happened to him? Nothing, with a check that large the Portland bank called and verified that I just happened to be in the bank at that moment so it was fraud. So
    the bank simply refused to cash that check and the man walked away.

Tell us "Mower Man" - what do you know about medical matters besides how to use a rubber? Which you probably never use?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to Tom Kunich on Thu Sep 17 11:06:57 2020
    On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 11:42:59 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:

coronavirus COVID-19

--
    Davey

--
    Tell us what you know about the medical situation of covid-19. Or keep you stupid mouth shut. The most common symptoms of covid-19 is no symtoms at all. The second most common symptoms are mistaken for a minor cold or allergies. Only .25% or so have
    serious symptoms and thanks to the Democrats they have been attempting to remove a tool in the physician's book - hydroxychloroquine.

The far leftists hate Trump so bad that they claimed to have had a "study" of thousands of cases using that drug that yielded NO result. Strange that when doctors asked for a copy of that study and the medical files behind it they couldn't find ONE
    SINGLE CASE FILE. It was entirely lies. Like everything that comes from the Democrats or their Lame Stream Media propaganda machine.

One video from one man said that he was tested and that he showed positive. He said that he felt really bad for two days followed by 7 days of high fatigue. I just had that for the last week and yesterday as I was fighting to install a new sink faucet
    assembly I felt it break and now I'm getting over that fatigue. I wanted to get tested to see and I called my doctor and only got a recording. So I looked up the local testing sites. They gave a phone number that yielded a recording to register for an
    appointment on-line. I went to the on-line site and they were some sort of insurance company that wanted all of your personal information. Well, I don't know who these people are and if they need my personal information I could fill out a form at the
    testing site. I certainly am not putting all of my information out on the Internet. I've already had my identity stolen 8 times from that. Including someone in Portland Oregon trying to cash a check in my name against my BANK ACCOUNT FOR EVERY PENNY that
    was in it. How did this guy find out how much money I had in a private bank account? What happened to him? Nothing, with a check that large the Portland bank called and verified that I just happened to be in the bank at that moment so it was fraud. So

Tell us "Mower Man" - what do you know about medical matters besides how to use a rubber? Which you probably never use?
    Mower Man, My apologies for playing whackamole with you. But Davey Crockett is correct and this covid-19 is not the death threat that it is advertised as. FINALLY we got the CDC to admit that only 6% of the people that died supposedly from covid-19 had
    that illness as the sole cause of their deaths. Most of the people that died were very old and infirm and were not expected to live out the year. Perhaps covid-19 hurried them along and perhaps not. Most people that have covid-19 do not have any symptoms
    so what if they were old and sick and contracted an illness that they didn't even know they had? There is an extremely large difference between dying FROM covid-19 and dying while being infected with it with only the slightest of symptoms if any at all.
    Locally they are testing ALL deaths and if positive they are calling them covid-19 deaths. People killed in car wrecks are being listed as covid-19 deaths. Does this make any sense to you? We had ALL of the knowledge of what this illness was from Italy
    and we knew it was only old and sick people that would contract and die from it. So why have been middle class working people been locked out of their places of business? 60% of all private businesses are restaurants, since if you are under 49 you have
    essentially NO chance of dying from this disease unless you are presently at death's door already, why have these places been closed never to reopen? The most famous restaurants in San Francisco have closed permanently. And all of the people that worked
    there are now not just unemployed from the lockdown but permanently.

The Democrats purposely destroyed the economy and the people of this country just to ruin the best point in the Trump Presidency - the economy. If they will do that to you just to defeat Trump, what will they do to you in order to force Communism upon
    you?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to Tom Kunich on Thu Sep 17 10:50:50 2020
    On Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 11:42:59 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:

coronavirus COVID-19

--
    Davey

--

I just got the results back from an antibody test and it was negative. So whatever I had it wasn't covid-19. But it WAS something that was made me feel terrible for a week.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pavanpharter@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 1 17:14:45 2020
    I just got the results back from an antibody test and it was negative. So whatever I had it wasn't covid-19. But it WAS something that was made me feel terrible for a week.

Looking at yourself in a mirror?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05