• =?UTF-8?B?UkU6IFJlOiBIb3BlIGZvciBDYW5hZGE=?=

From =?UTF-8?B?VG9tIEt1bmljaA==?=@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 20 16:36:52 2024
    On Fri Feb 2 10:23:59 2024 Roger Merriman wrote:
    Tom Kunich <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 8:09:05?AM UTC-8, Roger Merriman wrote:
    Tom Kunich <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 3:17:18?AM UTC-8, Roger Merriman wrote: >>>> John B. <sloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
    On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 09:23:12 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
    <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 3:22:29?PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
    On 1/23/2024 4:46 PM, John B. wrote:
    On Tue, 23 Jan 2024 13:28:31 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
    <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 12:19:44?PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote: >>>>>>>>>> Since there's nothing going on today regarding bicycles I'll >>>>>>>>>> share this, just happened:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/emergencies-act-federal-court-1.7091891

But hope is not rectification. Mr Trudeau's government
    intends to appeal.
    --
    Andrew Muzi
    a...@yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Trudeau is nothing more than a Fascist. I cannot see how Canadians >>>>>>>>> allow him to remain in power.

The facts are that some years ago

Tom Mulcair, the leader of Canada?s progressive New Democratic party,
    has called Republican frontrunner Donald Trump a ?fascist?, and taken
    aim at Justin Trudeau, the Canadian prime minister, for refusing to >>>>>>>> condemn Trump?s candidacy.

?Donald Trump is a fascist,? Mulcair said at an event last week. >>>>>>>> ?Let?s not kid ourselves, let?s not beat around the bush.?

This article is more than 7 years old
    Canadian party leader Thomas Mulcair calls Donald Trump a 'fascist' >>>>>>>> This article is more than 7 years old

Opposition New Democrats leader: ?Let?s not beat around the bush? >>>>>>>> Mulcair attacks Justin Trudeau for not speaking out on Trump >>>>>>>>
    Tom Mulcair, the leader of Canada?s progressive New Democratic party,
    has called Republican frontrunner Donald Trump a ?fascist?, and taken
    aim at Justin Trudeau, the Canadian prime minister, for refusing to >>>>>>>> condemn Trump?s candidacy.

?Donald Trump is a fascist,? Mulcair said at an event last week. >>>>>>>> ?Let?s not kid ourselves, let?s not beat around the bush.?

Mulcair also attacked Trudeau?s reticence to speak frankly about >>>>>>>> Trump. ?I will not hesitate to point out the fact that Mr Trudeau just
    shrugs his shoulders when he?s asked about Donald Trump and says, ?Oh
    the relationship between Canada and the United States goes beyond any
    two individuals,?? he said. ?I?m sorry, if a fascist becomes president
    of the United States, I want to be on record as having opposed it long
    before that election.?

Which is relevant to what exactly? Canada is much smaller
    than USA so there are understandably a smaller number of
    wackos (different in quantity but not necessarily quality).

I probably should not engage your subject but, since you
    repeated it above, could you cite some fascists policy Mr
    Trump instituted in USA? Maybe I missed that.
    --
    Andrew Muzi
    a...@yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Slocomb is deteriorating rapidly and it is plain that the dementia is taking over.

By Gorry! You are right! Assuming, of course, that your definition of >>>>> dementia is not believing a single word that Tommy posts.
    If he?s had concussion like he said enough to cause epilepsy ie he?s on >>>> medication then his risk of dementia is raised, even more for myself >>>> clearly.

Roger Merriman

Roger, epilepsy-like seizures and it adds no increased risk of dementia. >>> They were similar only in the fact that I could not remember the seizure >>> after it passed. The medication has absolutely NO side effects concerning dementia.

Traumatic brain injury even concussion increases ones risk of dementia.
    Clearly ramps up with frequency see football be that American or English >> plus Rugby for sporting examples.

And epilepsy though that does diminish with time. Ie the risk is mostly in >> the first few years post.

Non epileptic seizures tend to have a cause ie low blood sugar and so on, >> in general if one is on medication it?s Epilepsy, the doctor maybe being >> nice as I?d assume you?d loose your license in uk need to be at least a
    year since last seizure.

Roger Merriman

The seizures are caused by damage to a particular area of the brain and this causes NO increased threat of dementia which is caused by formation
    of plaques in the veins and it has been 12 years now with no additional symptoms. And I was not allowed to drive for a year and used my bike for everything. This despite the fact that they hadn't discovered my having seizures yet and probably being as much a threat on the bike as in a car.
    I am under the care of a professor of neurology at Stanford and he is
    quite honest about any additional possibilities and as long as I continue to take the pills which run about $3,000 per year, I have no problems.

Again it?s not the Epilepsy that increases the dementia risk but the brain injury even if mild. Fairly well documented and more so as more research is being done.

Roger Merriman

I'm sure that you have a far better education in dementia than a professor or neurology at Stamford University. I am equally sure that the small lapses of memory due to normal aging, you are willing to chalk up as the onset of dementia. Let's just say
    that you may have your "well documented" opinion since you don't know the cause of dementia

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)