• Did Flunky Flunk Out?

From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 18 14:55:12 2023
    A man claiming to be an engineer that spent 100% of his time on this group suddenly disappears. Did management finally catch on that they have no need for some boot licker that accomplished nothing? Is that why he hasn't posted in weeks?

Quite clearly he couldn't answer any engineering questions so if he was fired how the hell could he ever get another job unless it was another company that only needed a degree to sign paperwork off?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Andre Jute@21:1/5 to Tom Kunich on Sun Nov 19 07:06:38 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:55:14 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
    A man claiming to be an engineer that spent 100% of his time on this group suddenly disappears. Did management finally catch on that they have no need for some boot licker that accomplished nothing? Is that why he hasn't posted in weeks?

Quite clearly he couldn't answer any engineering questions so if he was fired how the hell could he ever get another job unless it was another company that only needed a degree to sign paperwork off?

It's also possible that Flunky's partner -- it boggles the mind that someone so antisocially nasty could ever find a partner except perhaps Krygowski -- whether the "partner" be a woman, a man, or an alphabet soup, has put his/her/its foot down and told
    Flunky his nonsense on RBT stops immediately or he'll face a lonely old age. https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/hqd8o43b3HE also lays out only part of Flunky's progression in a serious mental disturbance. -- AJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to Andre Jute on Sun Nov 19 08:21:15 2023
    On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 7:06:40 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

It's also possible that Flunky's partner -- it boggles the mind that someone so antisocially nasty could ever find a partner except perhaps Krygowski -- whether the "partner" be a woman, a man, or an alphabet soup, has put his/her/its foot down and
    told Flunky his nonsense on RBT stops immediately or he'll face a lonely old age. https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/hqd8o43b3HE also lays out only part of Flunky's progression in a serious mental disturbance. -- AJ

Well he did show photos of him in a men's race. That he was using that as proof that he was a manly man was a good chuckle but I still believe that he got himself fired because he was doing absolutely nothing for his employer but posting on RBT every
    other second. I never once had time while I was working for anything other than work. That was one of the reasons I went through so many employers - I would accomplish their R&D and no longer be needed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Andre Jute@21:1/5 to Tom Kunich on Mon Nov 20 07:31:29 2023
    On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:21:18 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:

It's also possible that Flunky's partner -- it boggles the mind that someone so antisocially nasty could ever find a partner except perhaps Krygowski -- whether the "partner" be a woman, a man, or an alphabet soup, has put his/her/its foot down and
    told Flunky his nonsense on RBT stops immediately or he'll face a lonely old age. https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicycles.tech/c/hqd8o43b3HE also lays out only part of Flunky's progression in a serious mental disturbance. -- AJ

Foolish of these employers to let you go. I always preferred employees who had so mastered their jobs that they had time to stare at the ceiling and think about the next stage or project, or to invent one if none offered. -- AJ

Well he did show photos of him in a men's race. That he was using that as proof that he was a manly man was a good chuckle but I still believe that he got himself fired because he was doing absolutely nothing for his employer but posting on RBT every
    other second. I never once had time while I was working for anything other than work. That was one of the reasons I went through so many employers - I would accomplish their R&D and no longer be needed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to Andre Jute on Mon Nov 20 08:47:37 2023
    On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:31:32 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
    On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:21:18 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:

Foolish of these employers to let you go. I always preferred employees who had so mastered their jobs that they had time to stare at the ceiling and think about the next stage or project, or to invent one if none offered. -- AJ

Not really. With research and development you make someone's dream into a reality. You usually put all of your efforts into that and not thinking about anything other than the project. For instance - there was absolutely NO WAY that the poison gas
    detector was going to work for those physicists despite their coming up with the idea of a sensor. They hadn't a clue of how to read the specifications of the device used as a sensor and make any sense out of it. They gave me a formula to make it work
    that was a linear response and my testing again and again showed that wasn't working. So I bought a book on Calculus and went through it and then looked at the sensor and discovered that it had a non-linear response and working the calculations I
    discovered it to be exponential in response.

After I completed this program at the very final minute of the project. They simply didn't have anything else. And there were other interesting projects that other companies had. I finally ended up at a company that rented me out as a consultant. I
    worked for them for a very long time and when they had no projects, I took on private projects.

Meanwhile Slocomb is telling us that he was a qualified machinist and that the Air Force used him as a crew chief on an obsolete aircraft which was nothing more than a B29 with larger engines. This while the Air Force SAC was using B47's and B52's. I
    wonder if he really thinks that anyone would believe him? The Air Force is chronically short of qualified machinists because it is a protected job category that cannot be drafted. If you were able to get a job as a machinist for 10 to 20 times what you
    would make in the Air Force why would you join the Air Force? I joined because my qualifications were being a dishwasher at Art's Buffet. It didn't MATTER what I knew, only what experience I had. Now it only matters what a piece of paper says you know
    and not what you actually know as Liebermann and Krygowski show every day.

Neither is actually an engineer but they can claim they are because of a piece of paper.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05