• Again Liebermann has problems with his faiolures

From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 16 08:56:30 2023
    "Jeffy cannot understand economic reports from from the horses mouth"

Well, I don't know how to explain to a failure how money works. If he cannot understand the meaning of a dollar bill, I could hardly expect him to understand investments. Before the downturn, I had very close to a million one. After the last three months
    of losses I still have just over a million. I suppose that in his absolute failures he continues to cry that it ain't so or that my house isn't worth what I was just offered ($880,000).

Krygowski continues to call this a "hell hole". Let's watch his comments as the illegal aliens move into his neighborhood. He still has a year of Biden leaving the doors wide open to Hamas and Taliban. Not to mention the Mexican Drug Cartels who were
    recently in open warfare with the Mexican police until the police backed off with so many loses.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John B.@21:1/5 to cyclintom@gmail.com on Fri Nov 17 06:57:56 2023
    On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 08:56:30 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
    <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

"Jeffy cannot understand economic reports from from the horses mouth"

Well, I don't know how to explain to a failure how money works. If he cannot understand the meaning of a dollar bill, I could hardly expect him to understand investments. Before the downturn, I had very close to a million one. After the last three
    months of losses I still have just over a million. I suppose that in his absolute failures he continues to cry that it ain't so or that my house isn't worth what I was just offered ($880,000).

But Tommy it was just the other day you were telling us that you had 2
    million in investments. You lost a million in three months?

As for the meaning of a dollar bill... well, in California, as of 1
    Jan 2024, it will be 3.75 minutes of work.
    --
    Cheers,

John B.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Frank Krygowski@21:1/5 to Tom Kunich on Fri Nov 17 14:43:13 2023
    On 11/16/2023 11:56 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

Krygowski continues to call this a "hell hole".

I'm just concisely summarizing your complaints, Tom. You whine about
    gunshots, street takeovers, thefts, potholes, expenses, water quality
    and more. You certainly don't make it sound like paradise.

Let's watch his comments as the illegal aliens move into his neighborhood.

We'll see. Meanwhile: https://www.cleveland.com/news/2023/11/ohio-town-ranked-among-top-10-best-places-to-retire-in-us.html

Of course, that's the city, not my little suburban village. This village
    was named the sixth safest community in Ohio.

--
    - Frank Krygowski

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sms@21:1/5 to John B. on Sat Nov 18 09:51:27 2023
    On 11/16/2023 3:57 PM, John B. wrote:

<snip>

But Tommy it was just the other day you were telling us that you had 2 million in investments. You lost a million in three months?

Since he is not good at investments he should consider an annuity with a guaranteed minimum return regardless of the market.

About ten years ago I put some money into an annuity with a 6%
    guaranteed minimum return. Most years it does better than that but if
    there is a downturn I still get a 6% return. This level of minimum
    guaranteed return, in perpetuity, is no longer available, but you can
    still get a 4.9% rate guaranteed for five years from an A++ rated
    provider. Once you begin withdrawing money you no longer get the 6%
    guaranteed return, it's whatever the market rate on your investments are.

Before he loses another million he should take steps to ensure a secure retirement.

--
    “If you are not an expert on a subject, then your opinions about it
    really do matter less than the opinions of experts. It's not
    indoctrination nor elitism. It's just that you don't know as much as
    they do about the subject.”—Tin Foil Awards

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to sms on Sat Nov 18 10:37:40 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:51:33 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:

<snip>
    But Tommy it was just the other day you were telling us that you had 2 million in investments. You lost a million in three months?
    Since he is not good at investments he should consider an annuity with a guaranteed minimum return regardless of the market.

guaranteed minimum return. Most years it does better than that but if
    there is a downturn I still get a 6% return. This level of minimum guaranteed return, in perpetuity, is no longer available, but you can
    still get a 4.9% rate guaranteed for five years from an A++ rated
    provider. Once you begin withdrawing money you no longer get the 6% guaranteed return, it's whatever the market rate on your investments are.

Before he loses another million he should take steps to ensure a secure retirement.

--
    “If you are not an expert on a subject, then your opinions about it
    really do matter less than the opinions of experts. It's not
    indoctrination nor elitism. It's just that you don't know as much as
    Scharf, what the hell are you talking about? You are responding to Slocomb whose head is and has been on so crooked that he hasn't a clue what he is talking about. Why do you put that add-on to the bottom of your postings if you don't know what it means?

At the time I first posted that I was WORTH 2 million. I had $1.1 in investments and a home worth at the time $900,000. If you can add (which appears doubtful) you could see that as being worth $2 million. Perhaps you can explain to the mindless blob in
    Thailand that loves communism, that being WORTH something is not having a growth of your investments. It is clear that since the death of his wife Slocomb has been succumbing to dementia. Is this occurring with you as well?

While you're at it you might explain that the present democratic state of Free China on Taiwan was the government in charge, during the communist takeover of mainland China by Mao. He has these problems with being able to find left wing excuses for
    everything but the truth in history.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lou Holtman@21:1/5 to Tom Kunich on Sat Nov 18 12:01:23 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:37:43 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:

<snip>

guaranteed minimum return. Most years it does better than that but if there is a downturn I still get a 6% return. This level of minimum guaranteed return, in perpetuity, is no longer available, but you can still get a 4.9% rate guaranteed for five years from an A++ rated provider. Once you begin withdrawing money you no longer get the 6% guaranteed return, it's whatever the market rate on your investments are.

--
    “If you are not an expert on a subject, then your opinions about it really do matter less than the opinions of experts. It's not indoctrination nor elitism. It's just that you don't know as much as
    Scharf, what the hell are you talking about? You are responding to Slocomb whose head is and has been on so crooked that he hasn't a clue what he is talking about. Why do you put that add-on to the bottom of your postings if you don't know what it
    means?

At the time I first posted that I was WORTH 2 million. I had $1.1 in investments and a home worth at the time $900,000. If you can add (which appears doubtful) you could see that as being worth $2 million. Perhaps you can explain to the mindless blob
    in Thailand that loves communism, that being WORTH something is not having a growth of your investments. It is clear that since the death of his wife Slocomb has been succumbing to dementia. Is this occurring with you as well?

While you're at it you might explain that the present democratic state of Free China on Taiwan was the government in charge, during the communist takeover of mainland China by Mao. He has these problems with being able to find left wing excuses for

Tom we don’t give a flying f*ck how much you are worth or you say you are. We can’t verify it so you can say anything. It is just silly keeping us ‘informed’ about your investments. It does not give you any ‘status’ as far as I am concerned.
    For me the richest people are the ones that are content. ‘Ride bike’ as Jobs used to say.

Lou

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to Lou Holtman on Sat Nov 18 13:28:14 2023
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 12:01:26 PM UTC-8, Lou Holtman wrote:
    On Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:37:43 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:

<snip>

About ten years ago I put some money into an annuity with a 6% guaranteed minimum return. Most years it does better than that but if there is a downturn I still get a 6% return. This level of minimum guaranteed return, in perpetuity, is no longer available, but you can still get a 4.9% rate guaranteed for five years from an A++ rated provider. Once you begin withdrawing money you no longer get the 6% guaranteed return, it's whatever the market rate on your investments are.

--
    “If you are not an expert on a subject, then your opinions about it really do matter less than the opinions of experts. It's not indoctrination nor elitism. It's just that you don't know as much as they do about the subject.”—Tin Foil Awards
    Scharf, what the hell are you talking about? You are responding to Slocomb whose head is and has been on so crooked that he hasn't a clue what he is talking about. Why do you put that add-on to the bottom of your postings if you don't know what it
    means?

At the time I first posted that I was WORTH 2 million. I had $1.1 in investments and a home worth at the time $900,000. If you can add (which appears doubtful) you could see that as being worth $2 million. Perhaps you can explain to the mindless blob
    in Thailand that loves communism, that being WORTH something is not having a growth of your investments. It is clear that since the death of his wife Slocomb has been succumbing to dementia. Is this occurring with you as well?

Tom we don’t give a flying f*ck how much you are worth or you say you are. We can’t verify it so you can say anything. It is just silly keeping us ‘informed’ about your investments. It does not give you any ‘status’ as far as I am concerned.
    For me the richest people are the ones that are content. ‘Ride bike’ as Jobs used to say.

Lou

You can verify the worth of my home simply by looking it up on Zillow if you believe me to be lying.

But you're correct that no one SHOULD give a flying fuck. But if that were so why do you suppose that Liebermann and Slocomb have to spend so my time denying it? The only reason I mention it is because it forces Krygowski and his group to face the fact
    that some people were successful without their invention of the paper ceiling.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05