• Black Friday Sales.

From Tom Kunich@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 13 14:19:58 2023
    Pearl Izumi sent me some Black Friday sales brochures so I bought two sets of Pearl Izumi Pro shorts. The one's I have are getting pretty old. The Chinese one's I bought were really good for a month or so and then stopped providing much damping in the
    crotch. The LG shorts work the same as new but they didn't have all that much padding when new.

The BMC is up on the work stand waiting for a Ritchey seat post to rep-lace that stock one that had carbon fiber teeth holding the saddle in position. Or rather not holding. I bought it from an American seller but the seat post is coming from China so it
    will be a long while before I'm evaluating the BMC again. Meanwhile, I reset the Tommasini headset tension and I think that it will be good to ride tomorrow if it doesn't rain. It now has all of the 11 speed gears operating fine so I guess I have
    everything adjusted spot on. It does rattle a little in low low, but I can't get rid of that. Otherwise it is silent. Bless waxed chains.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)