• Specialized Road Bike A1 Max Elite FOR SALE!!!!

From trevorkrieg@gmail.com@21:1/5 to trevo...@gmail.com on Tue Aug 11 06:37:08 2015
    On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 7:36:35 AM UTC-6, trevo...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hello,
    I have a SPECIALIZED ALLEZ A1 ELITE MAX road bike with great extras. It has a selle italia seat, shimano ultergra crankset & brakes, flight click dual control shift levers, and a specialized carbon 2 fork. It also has a ROLF VECTOR Comp rims and a
    cateye speedometer but it does need a new battery.
    I got this bike brand new and have taken great care of it. I used this bike for many many triathlons and other races. It performs amazing and the only reason I am getting rid of it now is because I am starting medical school and won't be able to race
    for the next 4 yrs.
    Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am 5 10' and it fits me perfect but of course you can adjust the seat.
    $600OBO very fair. its $125 less than the bike value guide.
    208-Nine Zero 6- four two six 9

LOCATED IN FOUNTAIN COLORADO

All offers above $400 will be taken under consideration

Photos below but feel free to ask for more.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7b1ry159wo9qrj/AABQUDMVa09tvodX-mHILAxka?dl=0

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From trevorkrieg@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 11 06:36:33 2015
    Hello,
    I have a SPECIALIZED ALLEZ A1 ELITE MAX road bike with great extras. It has a selle italia seat, shimano ultergra crankset & brakes, flight click dual control shift levers, and a specialized carbon 2 fork. It also has a ROLF VECTOR Comp rims and a cateye
    speedometer but it does need a new battery.
    I got this bike brand new and have taken great care of it. I used this bike for many many triathlons and other races. It performs amazing and the only reason I am getting rid of it now is because I am starting medical school and won't be able to race for
    the next 4 yrs.
    Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am 5 10' and it fits me perfect but of course you can adjust the seat.
    $600OBO very fair. its $125 less than the bike value guide.
    208-Nine Zero 6- four two six 9

All offers above $400 will be taken under consideration

Photos below but feel free to ask for more.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7b1ry159wo9qrj/AABQUDMVa09tvodX-mHILAxka?dl=0

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)