• Cyclist who angered sub-50 IQ moron Chris Cuomo is father of Johns

From cyclintom@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to Leroy N. Soetoro on Mon Apr 27 13:27:43 2020
    On Monday, April 27, 2020 at 10:39:10 AM UTC-7, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/biker-in-social-distancing-spat-with-chris- cuomo-is-dad-of-doctor/

The biker who blasted CNN anchor Chris Cuomo as a “bully” in a roadside dispute in East Hampton is explaining why he cares so much the infected
    news anchor wasn’t social distancing — because he’s the father of a Baltimore physician.

“My daughter is a doctor at Johns Hopkins. I get lectured by her,” David Whelan told Fox News. “And I yell at people when I see them breaking the social distancing.”

Whelan’s Easter Sunday spat with the hot-headed anchor went viral after Cuomo complained about the encounter with a “jackass loser fat-tire biker”
    in a radio interview.

The governor’s younger brother was like “a boiling pot,” Whelan said.

“I go by, down the trail that runs past where his new structure is being built and there’s a bunch of people there,” Whelan said in the Friday interview on Fox. “I’ve been riding for seven or eight miles, take a little break, and am just walking. And a woman says ‘May I help you?’ I said, ‘No, I’m just looking.'”

Whelan went on to ask the CNN anchor, who was previously diagnosed with coronavirus, why he wasn’t social distancing.

The biker later came forward to the Post about Cuomo’s reputation in East Hampton, where he has been holed up with his wife and kids while
    recovering from the bug.

“Sometimes he’s scary stupid,” Whelan said previously, then asking to be
    identified only as David.

“’So are you gonna lose your temper like you did on the guy at Shelter Island?'” Whelan said he taunted Cuomo, referring to the viral incident last year in which Cuomo was caught berating a man who called him “Fredo,”
    which Cuomo claimed at the time was an anti-Italian slur.

--
    No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019.

Donald J. Trump, 304 electoral votes to 227, defeated compulsive liar in denial Hillary Rodham Clinton on December 19th, 2016. The clown car
    parade of the democrat party ran out of gas and got run over by a Trump truck.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for cleaning up the disaster
    of the Obama presidency.

Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
    The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration, appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
    5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."

Trump will be reelected so easily that we needn't worry at all save for illegal voting which the Democrats seem to do everywhere at a moment's notice. Even in one of the two Democrat areas of Florida they "found" an entire truckload of ballots in an
    alleyway and treated them as if they were legal votes. It didn't make any difference in Florida but it most certainly will in California where most Californians outside of LA and San Francisco area are Republicans.

On Life, Liberty and Levine yesterday the man who was the campaign chairman for Jerry Brown for President during the Bill Clinton nomination said that they had promised a FLAT RATE TAX system and that all of the Americans wanted it. But there was a
    machine behind Clinton and he got the nomination instead of Brown. Now I most assuredly do NOT like Jerry Brown or anything about him but it told me that real Americans of both parties are more than ready for a flat rate tax. Milton Friedman had told
    them that a 14% tax system would do it. Do you suppose someone making $100,000 would flinch at a $14,000 tax whereas today they are paying $24,000? Or someone making $19,050 would complain at having to pay $381 more if he knew that the super-rich were
    paying EXACTLY the same percentage, not like Bezos - paying NOTHING at all?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)