• WEMA LOANS ALERT TO EVERYONE THAT IS SINCERE TO GET FINANCIAL HELP IN F

From mrswemaloans@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 13 04:51:25 2018
    Hello Sir / Ma,
    WE ALL AT WEMA LOANS WELCOME YOU TO THE NEW YEAR.
    Are you tired of seeking Monetary assistance from Bank and different financial organization, Have you encountered firms with unsatisfied financial services?
    Are you seeking for legitimate,fast and reliable loans? Free collateral loans / non-collateral loans, we offer loan services of different types ranging from full loans to subordinate loans best designed for you. The loans are given at a very low interest
    rate. We offer mortgage, company, business, personal, housing, land acquisition and many more. No social security number is required and no credit check required 100% guarantee to the nation / world. Our dignity is to respect while providing the highest
    quality services, We will not also forget to bring to your notice that we grant loans to sincere and serious minded customers that need to be uplifted financially with the help of loan / loans. Contact us now via our mailing address. And please i want to
    beg all those that are out there that are just trying to apply for loan OR loans and take it for a joke not to do that here as this is a loan firm that was founded in TRUTH and in full SINCERITY to support everybody in the world with financial help. TAKE
    NOTE: ANY RULES AND REGULATIONS THAT HAS BEEN LAID DOWN HERE CANNOT BE BEND TO SATISFY ANY CUSTOMER WANTS, AS EVERY CUSTOMER IS EXPECTED TO MEET WITH THE RULES / TERMS IN TRYING TO ACQUIRE A LOAN HERE. IF ANYONE COULD NOT MEET WITH IT HERE, HIS OR HER
    LOAN APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELLED.
    Name Of Loan Firm: Wema Sundas Loan Investment,
    Name of the CEO: Mrs Wema Sundas,
    Name Of Personal Assistant: Mr Primo Samakard
    Email: mrswemaloans@rocketmail.com . In receipt of your contact and seriousness to getting a loan here, You will surely get a call from my personal assistant or me the Chief Executive Officer of this loan firm.( BEWARE OF DUPLICATE OF THIS ADVERT WERE
    NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE CHANGED ) Too many fake loan firms online.We remain the only true existing only loan firm that has made Our mission solving your financial problems and help your business succeed our priority.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jameshinson750@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 24 00:29:55 2018
    We offer personal, commercial and business loans with very minimal annual interest rates as low as 3% within 1 year to 50 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of $5,000.00 to $100,000,000.00 . Our
    loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority. Interested persons should contact me via E-mail below.

Lender's Email: sloanslimited@gmail.com
    Phone#: +1-254-242-0879

BORROWERS INFORMATION

NAME:
    LOAN AMOUNT:
    DURATION:
    PHONE#:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)