• anyone know of any MICHIGAN HIKING WEB SITES????

From thomashooker.84@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 20 21:02:34 2016
    On Tuesday, April 7, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Bassist64 wrote:
    hey-
    I'm looking for any WEB SITES on hiking in Michigan. I'm thinking about starting my own, but I needs some ideas before I get too creative.

Check out my site at...
    members.aol.com/Bassist64/index.html
    its about my Boy Scout Troop

Hi Bassist, here is a ad I have been posting to find others to hike with.

HELLO TO ALL WEST MICHIGAN HIKERS LOOKING FOR HIKING PARTNERS

If you have good morals and are friendly and looking to have some great hikes with other fun loving hikers than I have a site for you. I own a Meet Up group for finding more hikers to join us. You will never be asked for a penny. This group is all about
    hiking with each other to have a good time enjoying nature. In my group you are more than welcome to bring your kids, friends or dogs. I have found trails at over 200 hundred places all in the West Michigan area. You tell me what is your favorite type of
    landscape to hike in and I can show you hiking trails going through it. Go to my Meet Up group and look it over. If you read the about us section you will better understand how I am working it. and if you decide you would like to join than I would like
    to meet over a meal and discuss the possibility of hiking together first before allowing membership. Contact me at hiker1@chartermi.net

Here it is http://www.meetup.com/West-Michigan-Hiking/members/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)