• ADVICE REQUESTED: How to reduce hip joint paint from hiking.

From rebeccaharkness@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 19 20:43:27 2018
    Chiming in on "It flabbergasts me to
    think that someone would put themselves through this to look at a pine tree that looks just like 100,000 other pine trees." I actually think they have a point when it comes to the MAIN ROADS of Yosemite where 99.9 percent of tourists go. When I went there for the first time, I was shocked at how underwhelming it all was, and
    boring and colorless. And I love nature and national parks. But I did some research on the back country and discovered the true gems in Yosemite, like along the John Muir Trail and other trails, require true backcountry backpacking. I'm doing my own hike
    in a couple weeks out of Tuolomne and though I've never done it the pictures look incredible, like nothing I ever saw as a tourist. I'm doing 36 miles in the backcountry and here's hoping I'm right that it won't feel like just a pine tree that looks like
    every other pine tree.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From gr@21:1/5 to rebeccaharkness@gmail.com on Sun Aug 26 22:18:04 2018
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM combo works for some folks (did for me and
    my knees. It is supposed to help the lubrication between joints (if your problem is worse than that (like bone on bone), then it will not help. I
    get mine at BJ's. For me it took 30 days to kick in- after taking them,
    I stood up from the couch one day and realized it did not hurt like it
    had been.

On 8/19/2018 11:43 PM, rebeccaharkness@gmail.com wrote:
    Chiming in on "It flabbergasts me to
    think that someone would put themselves through this to look at a pine tree that looks just like 100,000 other pine trees." I actually think they have a point when it comes to the MAIN ROADS of Yosemite where 99.9 percent of tourists go. When I went there for the first time, I was shocked at how underwhelming it all was, and
    boring and colorless. And I love nature and national parks. But I did some research on the back country and discovered the true gems in Yosemite, like along the John Muir Trail and other trails, require true backcountry backpacking. I'm doing my own hike
    in a couple weeks out of Tuolomne and though I've never done it the pictures look incredible, like nothing I ever saw as a tourist. I'm doing 36 miles in the backcountry and here's hoping I'm right that it won't feel like just a pine tree that looks like
    every other pine tree.

---
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)