From email@example.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 28 13:06:10 2019
Role : Tableau Admin
Location : San Jose CA
Senior Data Engineer and Dashboard Developer for analytics programs. Responsibilities
• Contribute to development on multiple workstreams / projects / programs simultaneously.
• Work with product lead, eng lead and program manager to understand business/functional requirements and roadmap/timeline for delivery.
• Develop data model, pipelines and reports/dashboards per requirements and project plan.
• Plan and execute test plans and test cases.
• Participate in project team meetings.
• Proactively communicate status of development, raise/escalate issues/challenges as they arise.
• Expert-level data modelling, data warehousing and ETL skills.
• Significant experience creating clean, insightful dashboards for executives and non-technical audiences, using Tableau, Microstrategy, Qlik or similar products.
• Eye for product excellence - developing low-latency, reliable reports/pipelines; designing with data visualization best practices.
• Solid understanding of data management concepts - data processing, analysis, visualization, security and discovery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and plan their own work, while aligning with project/program priorities and changes to priorities.
• Ability to work with a diverse team of engineers & analysts, across locations, and on multiple programs simultaneously.
Thanks and regards
Phone :281-823-9222 Ext: 517| Fax : 281-823-9225 |
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || G-Talk: shankar3sbc
****Best way to reach me through email****