• INSURANCE LOAN FIRM

From js2182281@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 19 15:53:19 2019
    INSURANCE give out loans to private and corporate clients. Have you been rejected by so many companies and banks? Do you need financing to set up a company and pay bills? Or maybe you need a personal loan? our loan covers personal loans and business
    loans. Loan is based on 3% interest rate. Our credit process is also very fast and reliable. We are willing to solve all your financial problems.Apply today Via Email:
    (insuranceloanfirm2004@hotmail.com)
    fill out the application form so that we can continue

PERSONAL APPLICATION DATA:

Full name and surname:
    Amount of credit:
    State:
    Sex:
    mobile:

Thank you and God bless you ...
    Management.
    Mobile: +1 (727)4086455
    WhatsApp:+1 (727)4086455
    C. E.O .: Paul Stiles Lester

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From johnberryloanoffer280@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 25 23:31:09 2019
    I have been a victim of scam but when i saw a post regarding to a loan on how a woman with three kids got a loan from John Berry Loan Offer I was overwhelmed. I just got my loan approved 18th november 2019 and I received my loan 19th November 2019. If
    you are in any Financial crisis feel free to contact this private lender they give loan at 2% interest rate all over the world . Get your legitimate loan at John Berry Loan Offer and stop wasting your time with fake lenders. Contact them now via email:
    johnberryloanoffer280@gmail.com Thanks you John Berry Loan Offer I am grateful

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)