Big Data Developer // Atlanta, GA , Phoenix, AZ, Minneapolis, MN
From firstname.lastname@example.org@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 7 10:57:07 2019
Position Name: Big Data Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA , Phoenix, AZ, Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Interview: Phone/ Skype
Must have 5+ Years of experience.
3+ years of experience in Spark with Hive/ Pig.
3+ years of experience in Hadoop Ecosystem with detail code level knowledge of Hortonworks/ Cloudera.
Should be apt at doing high and low-level design and code reviews.
Strong technical credentials, with at least 5+ years of software development experience and 4+ years into big data technologies.
Hands-on experience in developing large-scale, customer-focused web-based and/or backend applications.
Role & Responsibilities
• Coordinate with use case development teams.
• Understand use case functionality
• Understand data set requirements and models
• Identify and prepare operation acceptance criteria
• Develop and maintain operational checklists for use cases
• Release use cases in production
• Ongoing support and maintenance of use cases
• Debug, troubleshoot issues in production related to data ingestion & processing
• Work with customer to understand requirements and suggest appropriate solutions
• Work closely with engineering team and operations team
• Platform capacity and validation
• Monitor use case performance
• Work with engineering teams to fix issues and apply patches in production
• Present regular updates to key client stakeholders
• Coordinate with offshore teams and share knowledge with them
• Contribute to improve the efficiency of the assignment by quality improvements & innovative suggestions
• Contribute in developing a knowledge base on collaboration with other team members
• Maintain customer loyalty through Integrity and accountability
Shankar Allamsetti | Senior Recruiter
P: 281-823-9222 Ext 517 | E: Shankar.email@example.com
11271 Richmond ave,Suit #107,#108,Houston,TX-77082
****Best way to reach me through email****