SAP HANA Specialist - Advanced Level // Woodlands, Texas
From firstname.lastname@example.org@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 6 10:34:22 2019
SAP HANA Specialist - Advanced Level
City: Woodlands, Texas
Duration: 6+ Months
Overall Business Objective
Provides financial business process solutions/support in SAP Central Finance S/4 and SAP ECC for global Oil and Gas Company.
Large influx of work incoming for a Central Finance/Data Hub project as well as for ongoing ECC support for business processes, accounting and financial processes and oil and accounting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics; MBA nice to have
• At least 4 years of experience in gathering / documenting requirements, modeling and providing general client / IT liaison support
• 3+ years of SAP implementation experience
• Need candidates that are able to quickly identify and resolve issues
• Deep analysis skill is required to understand big set of data using various tools to find discrepancies and solutions
• Candidates must be able to work internally with teams to gather the requirements and recommend solutions, and across teams with different technical and functional co-dependent skill sets
• They need to be able to identify what the team’s needs are and assist with developing new system functionality and new ways of improving processes
• The person(s) will be required to implement custom business processes and implement changes to either support the Central Finance implementation or project/support work on a landscape of ECC6 systems.
• Candidates must have clear communication skills since they will be interacting often internally with the client/customers, and within agile teams
Candidate Experience – FTP Positions
SAP S/4 HANA development experience is required with strong implementation ECC skills as well (SAP training courses is a plus point)
• Deep understanding of Finance & Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Stewardship business processes (specific focus varies by role), ideally with Oil and Gas SAP background
• Understand data flow differences between classic ECC6 and S/4.
• Experience with data and configuration management preferred
• Experience with ERP Controlling modules, Stewardship processes, basic Product Costing understanding is a plus
• Deep understanding of Cross module integration among MM, SD and FI
• Ability to write proper technical specifications and implement them
• Experience with reporting, analytical tools preferred
• Experience with all phases of testing of interfaces with other systems Technical design process and models and in the technical change management lifecycle
• Experience in requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams
• Experience using consulting skills and developing client relationships
• Experience using analytical skills, tools and techniques to investigate information and to draw conclusions
• Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
• Experience working with agile teams