From firstname.lastname@example.org@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 30 07:37:18 2019
Job title : ODI Developer
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Duration : Long term
The ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) Developer works in the Data Engineering team and has primary responsibility of building Enterprise Data Integration solutions by working on enterprise class data integration initiatives. This role will be responsible for
building solutions which are flexible, perform-ant and scalable. Demonstrates subject matter expertise and is able to integrate domain knowledge with an understanding of overall strategy and impact. Applies specialized business knowledge and technical
skills to significant deliverable and projects that involve multiple IT departments, business units that have enterprise impact.
• Builds scalable and reliable Data Integration solutions which are flexible, scalable and elastic.
• Develops low latency Data Integration solutions to provision data near real time for multiple consumers
• Collaborates with Data Engineers, Data Architects and Service developers to build optimal and efficient code.
• Produces dynamic, data driven solutions to support the strategic business goals.
• Focus on designing, building, and launching efficient and reliable data infrastructure to scale and compute to meet business objectives.
• Help develop an enterprise scale Data Lake
• Design and develop new systems and tools to enable folks to consume and understand data faster
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned in relevant areas.
• Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
5 years of experience with analysis, design, and implementation of ETL applications using ODI which integrate with web-based OLTP applications and Data Warehouse systems.
• Experience with:
• Data integration of multiple large-scale systems with high volume of data.
• Oracle 11g.
• Oracle ODI – including customizing Knowledge Modules using PL/SQL and Java
• Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Experience collaborating with business users and application development teams to understand business and functional requirements and incorporating these into the ODI designs and processes.
Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with proven ability to translate complex technical subjects into terms that can be understood by technical and non-technical audiences.