From email@example.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 26 08:49:56 2019
Job Title : Oracle SOA Developer
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Duration : Long term
· Develop SOA integration and Business Workflow architecture to meet the business needs of the company by working closely with key stakeholders and partners.
· Support in-house development teams to implement SOA solutions Responsible for providing technical and management guidance to all departments and works closely with development teams to ensure compliance.
· Supports the creation of roadmap documents, architectural documents, process documents, standards documents and governance documents.
· Collaborates with program-level architects across the organization on the details of the systems architecture for their particular domain.
· Work closely with IT functional areas to identify and resolve integration and workflow considerations and issues. Responsible for assisting with the overall system design and architecture.
· Responsible for providing EA support to the Development department and Enterprise Architecture team.
· Work with other architects around business, data, systems, and security needs and how applications best participate in the overall enterprise architecture.
· Integrate IT Solutions into a common SOA/BPEL/BAM bus framework. Enforce standards around systems technology stacks and mechanisms for governing cloud-based infrastructure