From firstname.lastname@example.org@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 11 10:32:19 2019
Mulesoft Lead Developer
Location: Columbus, IN
Duration : 6+ Months
Minimum of 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft - ESB Enterprise Edition, DataWeave and API Management.
• Understand project goals and define approach to needed development.
• Understand latest architecture, technology, solutions, and serve as the key client-facing technical resource and focus on systems rather than on specific technologies.
• Facilitate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures.
• Work with the Solution Architect to define integration principles and patterns.
• Create detailed technical design specifications for new integrations • Work in an agile / waterfall lifecycle and deliver necessary designs, code and documentation.
• Demonstrable proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, flows, MEL, message modelling, Routing, Filtering, Database, Exception Handling, API Management).
• Hands-on experience on MuleSoft API Management and Anypoint Platform. • Proficient in the use of Anypoint Connectors for business applications, Java & groovy (Components and Transformers).
• Experience designing Mule ESB templates. Experience of scripting, including shell.
• Experience in Maven based project development and testing automation of mule flows.
• Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS).
• Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and maintenance.
• Experience with capacity planning, scalability, performance, load testing
• Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), ODATA, SOAP (with WSDL). Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI.
• Hands-on experience on writing RAML files for invoking REST API’s and SOAP API’s.
• Proficiency in web service design using RAML, WSDLs, ODATA and ATOM. • Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL, ORACLE
Thanks and regards
Phone :281-823-9222 Ext: 517| Fax : 281-823-9225 |
Email: email@example.com || G-Talk: shankar3sbc
****Best way to reach me through email****