• Re: Test TST 8-DM Alpin

From luca sartori@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 19 14:26:15 2023
    Il giorno domenica 11 dicembre 2016 alle 18:45:36 UTC+1 johnm...@shaw.ca ha scritto:
    I am finishing a TST 8-DM Alpin with my dad that we purchased on eBay several years ago and hope to fly it in 2017. It was purchased along with two other kits and the three were shipped together from the factory to the US. I'm not certain what happened
    with the other two but ours was left at a builder assist company that had started to assemble the aircraft for the owner who then defaulted on payment for the work that was done. It is a kit 2 seat motor glider version built mostly of wood with
    fibreglass used on the forward fuselage. The wings are wood with fabric covering. The kit was complete except for the engine, we are installing a Rotax 503. I believe the TST 8 was the precursor to the all fibreglass TST 14.

Hi,

I see this message is quite old,....I am a TST8 ALPIN DM owner, happy to share info and impression on the machine. Is anyone still around?
    I am living in Italy and my glider is based in the northeast corner (LIKH - Osoppo Airfield). I'll have it soon flying again after some engine small troubles.

Luca

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)